Anger eating me up

Old 04-20-2013, 12:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anger eating me up

I just feel so angry with myself I should not have let him back into my life last year. I am angry with all my decisions. I regret doing good for him I regret trying to help him make a better life for himself, becuase today I am the bad one. He is happy and I am here feeling sorry for myself.

He took away the one happiness he gave me I would never be able to see his neice ever again and I did nothing to deserve this. I regret ever letting him walk into my life.

Sorry just venting....
Old 04-20-2013, 01:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i am struggling with anger over things too. it's eating me alive and it's like a runaway train at this point. i need to take control of myself and my emotions back. it somehow helps to know i'm not alone in this.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Anger is a part of grief and it's good to feel the anger, rage if you need to, and then let it go.

No life is wasted when lessons are learned along the way. You are wiser now and stronger to face whatever the future brings.

You deserve a happy life, and one day soon you will find it. I promise.

Hugs
Old 04-20-2013, 01:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

Dear,
U are not alone. I'm also filled up with anger right now! I was crying in the club earlier. It was my friend's hens night. And now, almost 5am in my country, I'm in bed having all the ****** memory and the inner anger eating me up.

I also let him get back to my life last year and ended bad again 1 month ago. Last year, I left with worries and pity. This year, I don't feel pity on him anymore coz i know he just didn't and wouldn't change.

But I'm sooo angry when I think about what he made me go through. And how he and his junkie friend verbally abused me by saying I'm crazy.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Mstrust, you are not alone last week I had 5 days of fun and filled with hope for the future then Thursday I don't know what happened. Praying helps me a lot.

Dear Ann, you are such a blessing. I have learnt my lesson and it does make me feel like I can handle almost anything. As for my happy life I to hope it comes soon I feel like I have been liking the last 2 years in hell on earth.

Wing, I only let him back in because I did see some small changes but they never really lasted long. There is part of a pray that goes " I ask God for love and he gave me trouble people to help". Well I don't see how or why he got all the help to make him a better person I mean I am happy if I was a part of why he made chances to better himself but what about me yes I learnt a lesson but why does it have to hurt so much its so unfair sometime. Was the only reason our paths cross was for me to make him a better person? What about me?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Please try not to be so hard on yourself... Trust Me most of us has been there and done that.. I try to look at like this... I learned from it, I learned what I will and will not accept if when in another relationship.. Yes for a while I was angry at me and at him but that has now left.. He treated me horrible and yet I loved him with everything in me but guess what it's "His Loss, Not Mine"
I Have to believe somewhere down the road he will have regrets and maybe not..
But I Refuse To Let Him Have Any More Of My Tears Or Take Anymore Of My Joy because he took enough of that already.
I took my life back and now I'm at peace and you will find yours again too.
Hugs and Stay here with us.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sherby View Post
Please try not to be so hard on yourself... Trust Me most of us has been there and done that.. I try to look at like this... I learned from it, I learned what I will and will not accept if when in another relationship.. Yes for a while I was angry at me and at him but that has now left.. He treated me horrible and yet I loved him with everything in me but guess what it's "His Loss, Not Mine"
I Have to believe somewhere down the road he will have regrets and maybe not..
But I Refuse To Let Him Have Any More Of My Tears Or Take Anymore Of My Joy because he took enough of that already.
I took my life back and now I'm at peace and you will find yours again too.
Hugs and Stay here with us.
Thanks

I am begining to get it all go.

I have learnt from it and will never make the same mistakes again

I still love him but will do it from where it is safe for me I cannot hate even if I want to

I know for sure its his lost not mine, he gave up on someone who would have never given up on him

And I am not going to let him take anymore from me

I am Finally finding PEACE with it all
Old 04-22-2013, 11:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I have been here as well. I let a man into my life about 2 years ago who introduced me to cocaine. Oh it was fun and dandy until we started smoking it and then I lost my apartment. Yeah.. he really loved me as he walked away in search of another high and I was left standing there thinking "WTF??"

Stay Angry.
I still love Jim but what I had to endure showed me that the feeling was not mutual and he was using me for my money and a place to use.
I ended up ignoring the calls and the pleas because I want better for myself.

He went off and is now using some other poor girl and probably getting her hooked on crack too. Poor thing.

My advice is to date someone else. Even if you have no interest at all. It works to get over the initial person. My problem is that the person i chose to be my get over jim guy ended up being just as bad but not on drugs.. Just my luck. GRRR.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
I have been here as well. I let a man into my life about 2 years ago who introduced me to cocaine. Oh it was fun and dandy until we started smoking it and then I lost my apartment. Yeah.. he really loved me as he walked away in search of another high and I was left standing there thinking "WTF??"

Stay Angry.
I still love Jim but what I had to endure showed me that the feeling was not mutual and he was using me for my money and a place to use.
I ended up ignoring the calls and the pleas because I want better for myself.

He went off and is now using some other poor girl and probably getting her hooked on crack too. Poor thing.

My advice is to date someone else. Even if you have no interest at all. It works to get over the initial person. My problem is that the person i chose to be my get over jim guy ended up being just as bad but not on drugs.. Just my luck. GRRR.

This make me laugh so hard..thats just not my style is cant do that I am going out on dates but not anything serious I mean I will not even kiss any guy right now. I just go out have dinner and drinks have fun and so far dont have any intrest in any of the men I went out with.

I am sorry you attracted another horrible guy make you should should take some time just for you as they as here on SR healthy attracts healthy

Bes of luck Omnom
Old 04-22-2013, 12:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by broken101 View Post
I just feel so angry with myself I should not have let him back into my life last year. I am angry with all my decisions. I regret doing good for him I regret trying to help him make a better life for himself, becuase today I am the bad one. He is happy and I am here feeling sorry for myself.

He took away the one happiness he gave me I would never be able to see his neice ever again and I did nothing to deserve this. I regret ever letting him walk into my life.

Sorry just venting....
Well, if you want to be angry or feel sorry for yourself, what good's that going to do you?

Why give someone the power to make us feel miserable about ourselves?

ZoSo
Old 04-22-2013, 12:34 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

healthy attracts healthy. I like that and it couldnt be more true lol.

thanks for that. I am trying to focus on me for once in my life and its so hard to do!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zoso77 View Post
Well, if you want to be angry or feel sorry for yourself, what good's that going to do you?

Why give someone the power to make us feel miserable about ourselves?

ZoSo
ZoSO it does me NO GOOD at all makes me feel so much worst.

I have owned my mistakes taken responsibility for them and am trying very hard to forgive MYSELF.

And you are right I should'nt being giving anyone the power to make me feel this way. I am ready to take my power back

Thanks