View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
broken101

Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
I have been here as well. I let a man into my life about 2 years ago who introduced me to cocaine. Oh it was fun and dandy until we started smoking it and then I lost my apartment. Yeah.. he really loved me as he walked away in search of another high and I was left standing there thinking "WTF??"

Stay Angry.
I still love Jim but what I had to endure showed me that the feeling was not mutual and he was using me for my money and a place to use.
I ended up ignoring the calls and the pleas because I want better for myself.

He went off and is now using some other poor girl and probably getting her hooked on crack too. Poor thing.

My advice is to date someone else. Even if you have no interest at all. It works to get over the initial person. My problem is that the person i chose to be my get over jim guy ended up being just as bad but not on drugs.. Just my luck. GRRR.

This make me laugh so hard..thats just not my style is cant do that I am going out on dates but not anything serious I mean I will not even kiss any guy right now. I just go out have dinner and drinks have fun and so far dont have any intrest in any of the men I went out with.

I am sorry you attracted another horrible guy make you should should take some time just for you as they as here on SR healthy attracts healthy

Bes of luck Omnom