I buried my daughter this weekend

Old 08-28-2012, 01:57 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry, Bobcat. Thinking of you today.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:10 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
I Just Keep Coming Back

Bobcat, I am saddened to hear of your sudden loss. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time and although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear; just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:41 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

So sorry, so terribly sorry. I can not imagine. May God hold you in the palm of His hand as He now holds your precious daughter.

I am so very sorry.

Ellen
Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Bobcat,
I am heartbroken for you. What a terrible loss. You are in my prayers.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Paradox, Humor, Change

Bobcat - I have no idea what to say. God bless your Daughter, your family and you.

Warmly,
SM
Old 08-29-2012, 06:07 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

((((((((((Bobcat)))))))))))))))

Your beautiful, precious daughter is in the loving arms of our Father.
She is in paradise. And she is an angel watching over you today and always.
I pray that you feel her presence...her love.
I pray that you also feel God's love and tenderness.
Human words fail but God's love abides.
Loving thoughts and prayers....
Old 08-29-2012, 03:10 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Bobcat, although i have never met you, or really even chatted to you much on here, words fail me about how to express my condolences for your loss. just know there are plenty of people on this site that are here when you need them, and im sure you have friends and family that will help you get through this.

Hugs
Old 08-29-2012, 08:22 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

My deepest sympathy for you and your family in the loss of your dear child.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Just want you to know how very sorry I am! You and your daughter will be in my prayers.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:53 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Survivor

This is so awful. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:18 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Bobcat, a message of love for you...

The story of love....
So, I lost my Father in 2005. He was an alcoholic and had been admitted to the hospital for liver failure. During his stint in the hospital, they slowly began to heal the liver BUT because he was a 2 to 3 pack a day smoker, his lungs were weakened and he developed Pneumonia. Long and sad story short, he passed away 22 days after being admitted to the hospital of acute Pneumonia, he was 64. He and my Mom and brother were all in Virginia. I had seen him briefly when he was first admitted, I was there for about 8 days.

So, I am now in California, and devastated over the loss of my beloved Dad. My family also. The day we learned of my dads passing, my husband was mowing the lawn, and a beautiful white crane flew directly over our yard. My husband felt an immediate connection to the crane and he believed it was my father coming down to let us know he was in a better place. For years, whenever I really needed guidance or support I would see the crane. So would my kids and my husband.

Fast forward to this year - I lost my dear , precious, amazing Mother to lung cancer. She passed in our home (she was visiting me in February from Virginia and no further chemo options were available to stop the cancer). So, as she lay on the floor in our living room, still and peaceful, I laid next to her and hugged her. I asked her "What bird will you be Mom?" How will I find you again?. They came a few hours later and they took her away. The next morning, I am sitting at my kitchen table, numb and completely hopeless and heartbroken, just staring out my window. When lo and behold, a majestic red hawk is circling above and soaring in the sky! I knew immediately, that was my Mom. The comfort and peace overcame me and I sent all of my love out towards the Hawk.

We had a celebration for her life the following Saturday, and I shared this story. We were in our front yard and were burying Mom's ashes in a tree planted in her memory in our front yard. As I was sharing the story about the Hawk, one of the attendees looked up and to the immediate left of our home, what was soaring? Yes, the majestic red hawk.

Bobcat, reach out to your daughter and she will find you.
I see my Mom all the time and especially during times of stress and need, the sight brings me joy and comfort.

Losing a child is unbearable. Know that she will always be there for you. Just seek for the symbol of your love and you will see that representation of your love for your precious daughter.
I will pray that you have that glimpse and find peace and comfort in this unspeakable grief.

Love and Prayers to you and your family
Teresa
Old 08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

God bless you today, bobcat.

She is with the angels. She continues on. She will find you.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:18 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

From the moment I heard this phrase, it's been a reliable source of comfort for me:

Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it's not the end.

Your daughter is with you always and forever even if you can't see her right now. She is there. Everything will be OK.