my boyfriends addicted to heroin

Old 06-13-2012, 10:23 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

that's the thing I feel I cqnt think clearly but I took today at the beach thinking and reflecting and I know what I have to do. If I love him I need todo what's best for him and let him go and get help and if our love is true when he is clean and healthy we can see about us but we both need to focus on ourselves and in the end we can work on us ill still be here for him but just not fully and stuff if that makes sense my daughter and I need to rebiuld our lives wile he is rebiulding his..
Old 06-13-2012, 10:53 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by princesssarrah View Post
that's the thing I feel I cqnt think clearly but I took today at the beach thinking and reflecting and I know what I have to do. If I love him I need todo what's best for him and let him go and get help and if our love is true when he is clean and healthy we can see about us but we both need to focus on ourselves and in the end we can work on us ill still be here for him but just not fully and stuff if that makes sense my daughter and I need to rebiuld our lives wile he is rebiulding his..

:ghug3

Please don't make the same mistakes many of us have. Get healthy!! Read Codependent No More, go to some naranon or alanon meetings, so next time, when you are ready, you will attract a nice healthy guy. If you don't fix yourself now, you will most likely keep repeating the same relationships and/or mistakes.

Great decision though!! Way to GO!!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Yes I'm def gunna read that book... sounds good and my mom always tells me god has so much a aheaad of me but I gotta stop surrounding myself with ppl like that .... I'm taking this one day at a time I'm just tired of getting hurt and an addict bwill always hurt me... but its easier said then done to jus leave him feelings and all that come into play but we both have some hard stuff ahead of us ....
Old 06-15-2012, 09:15 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

God has so much ahead for all of us, but just because he can make a banquet and pave the road to it doesn't mean we cant wander off and be obsessed with a rotting apple core thinking we've found dinner.

Its up to God to pave the path but completely up to us to decide to walk it. It sounds like you just caught a glimpse of where the road was and are realizing where it could lead you. Go with that. Good luck!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:56 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

So my friend gave me the codependent no more book and I just started reading it....since my last post my boyfriend is clean been a week today and I've kindof shut myself off from him a lil I havennt been focussing so much on him but on my and reading and my daughter we are stilll together buthe now sleeps down stairs and I sleep wit my daughter in her room.. things are still head and ever day a struggle but its gettin a lot well alittle better because I'm not so focussed on his recovory but mine