The Demi Moore Hook

Old 02-05-2012, 09:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize it's affects could be that severe. I think part of Demi's problem is the Red Bull because sports drinks are a big time stimulant. Her nervous systems has got to be on the verge of trash at this point. I wonder if she does the Nitrous to mellow out from the Red Bull. I know people who use sports drinks religiously and they are in a constant state of agitation. If sports drinks can agitate a 250 pound male what the heck to they do to a 130 pound female.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

prayers of healing, recovery and peace for Ms. Moore and her children!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I think the other interesting thing here is how the press - certainly the UK tabloids - have responded towards her ex's. Bruce has come out of this really well whereas Ashton Kutcher has pretty much been painted as the person responsible for pushing her over the edge because he had an affair.

What we don't know of course - although we probably have a better idea than most - is what was happening behind closed doors in their home. I can imagine that he's been on something of a roller-coaster ride.

The other thing I wonder about this is how the press would have behaved if the roles had been reversed. I certainly don't want to sound sexist over this, but I can't help believe that he has had a pretty rough ride because she's always been portrayed in quite a favourable light.

I also agree strongly with Dolly, she's never going to find happiness externally.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:14 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Adipsia View Post
I think the other interesting thing here is how the press - certainly the UK tabloids - have responded towards her ex's. Bruce has come out of this really well whereas Ashton Kutcher has pretty much been painted as the person responsible for pushing her over the edge because he had an affair.

What we don't know of course - although we probably have a better idea than most - is what was happening behind closed doors in their home. I can imagine that he's been on something of a roller-coaster ride.

The other thing I wonder about this is how the press would have behaved if the roles had been reversed. I certainly don't want to sound sexist over this, but I can't help believe that he has had a pretty rough ride because she's always been portrayed in quite a favourable light.

I also agree strongly with Dolly, she's never going to find happiness externally.
The one consistency I see here is her use of RedBull. I know people who do energy drinks regularly and they are frequently agitated and hyper sensitive & over reactive to the simplist things.

Just like W Houston I think Demi Moore used a combination of things that pushed over the edge. In her case someone caught her unlike W Houston