Help he is coming to visit!!

Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by whereami View Post
I have a feeling he is about to hit some sort of bottom b/c his parents want him out on June 1st...

There's your answer as to WHY he's doing this. I agree with the others - steer clear and have NOTHING to do with him. He's drowning and he's trying to use YOU as a life preserver.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Thankyou for letting me post as I live through this...I am trying to read all your posts old and new on every topic in this forum I feel like I am not alone here.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

the F ..you text I pretty much lost any guilt in cutting him off completely...my mom hopes he doesnt come back around again as soon as he realized he aint that great a catch and he lost a great family but who knows...it is easier to ignore him mad at me than to deal with him pushing to be with us...or should I say use me...whew sorry for the length...I appreciate you reading please please tell me I am doing the right thing??
((((Whereami)))), Your doing the right thing...don't worry. He will go away as you resist him.
This war/struggle is gonna be over.... you will then again feel peace.

Huggs,
NH7
Old 05-01-2009, 02:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Narcissists like it to be all about them. He wants you to want him, he wants all the other women in his life to want him and he wants his drugs. It's all about him and his wants. Do you really want a lying, cheating addict in your life? Get as far away from him as possible. Do not respond to him. If you respond, in his eyes, you care. To a narcissist, negative attention is still attention. Good luck.