Angry Feel Like I gonna Explode

There is too much "stuff" to list but you can believe me when I say:

I HATE IT
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

:ghug :ghug :ghug
Old 04-18-2009, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hugs to you -- one day at a time -- sometimes it does feel overwhelming, but address small bits at a time and make yourself stronger - take a break and do something for you -- this too shall pass..
Old 04-18-2009, 01:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Old 04-18-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I brought the Codie Emergency Kit, Splendra...

Chocolate Cheesecake (covers two decadent needs)...

Febreze to help you get the stink out...

And all the hugs you can handle...

No matter how bad it gets, the Codie Emergency Kit makes it just a little bit better.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Splendra, sorry to hear that your upset and ready to explode. Life can be overwhelming sometimes. Do something great for yourself. And don't try to handle every problem all at one time. Do, 1 thing at a time, and take it easy. Go get a manicure, or pedicure. Go have tea with a friend, or whatever it is that makes you happy. Don't sweat the small stuff. If it's chores or gardening, or stuff like that, don't worry. The house will be standing when we are dead and gone. If it's money, don't worry about that either. GOD says if money is your problem, that you don't have a problem. If your problem is drug related, go to a meeting, and get some love and support. I sure hope you feel better. Don't worry. Worry doesn't change the outcome of anything. If anything, worrying makes things worse. Hang in there. Every day is a new day, and things change fast.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Thanks for the codie emergency kit (((((Ann)))))). I can always use that. Thanks ((((DWI))) for the extra angel that is very helpful too.
(((((Freedom1990))))) back at cha'

(((((cynical one)))) thanks for the reminder to pay attention to my breath cause it reminds me I am still alive and kicking'

((((Peace Train)))) thanks for caring dear one and for the advice.

(((((Angelic12))))))) You are so right.

Love you all!!

Some good stuff is getting ready to happen for me soon. I am just sooooooo tired of all the drama with my family and my H.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hugs...lots and lots of them Splendra...I had what seemed like far too long of that ready to explode feeling and I know I wasn't facing a fraction of the "yuck" that you deal with far too regularly. It just felt like something was in the air...couldn't shake it. But I remembered to breathe and punched some pillows, did some journaling, ran a lot, read lots of recovery and feel good stuff, punched some more pillows, ran some more and I think I am finding my way back to a better place.

Here's my hand...I will gladly pull you with me.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sometimes when things are really stinky, it helps me to remember that my HP is preparing me for better times. I hope that you are going to be coming here SOON to tell us all the good things that are happening in SplendraLand.

Big hugs
Cats
Old 04-19-2009, 12:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hugs, Splendra. I remember how much I loved reading "The Book of Qualities" with you last year. Maybe you can pick your copy up and dip into something that will inspire you to handle whatever is coming your way with humor or grace or positive feelings. Take care of YOU, don't forget.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I like all the advice. Sometimes just getting my mind off things helps me, even just for a bit. I like to take a walk and enjoy nature (much easier now that it's spring).

If a lot of things have piled up and you feel overwhelmed, writing them down helps me too. I'm always afraid to face all the things I have stored up, but when I write them down I can break them up and realize that I can deal with some of the littler things and get them off my "worry list".

Also -and this is the hardest- I have to remember that things can be worse, even if they don't feel that way. I think back to situations in my life that just devestated me and I thank God that I am not there again.

Good luck & I am thinking of you.