Collection calls

Old 09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Just to let you guys know that I went on the website that Wascally suggested and I filed a complaint against all three companies that have made calls to my house. I got their addresses and telephone numbers from my daughter's credit report so the next time they call here I will be sure to tell them that I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and if they do not desist, I will sue. Thanks to all. Hugs, Marle
Old 09-28-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

(((((MARLE))))) Good for you.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
I also just went and got caller id, now I get it included with my phone plan. I did get a few calls reduced by getting irrate. Then I'm all upset for a while, but it was worth it. Now after more than 2 years, the calls are getting less, by just not answering any number I don't know. I even get calls on my cell, but they rarely leave a message. As long as it doesn't cost me more, I just ignore it.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Would it not be possible to ask them for their phone number and then list it on the National Do Not Call list? It has worked for me and have eliminated many calls. Just an idea.....