Penny For Your Thoughts ...Part 14

Old 06-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by raerae6 View Post
Know what i don't get-people with 2 inch long finger nails....how can a person do anything with thier hands?
Ya know.......when I moved in with Noah he bought me these vitamins and my nails grew like crazy! They were longer than they had ever been. Well.........I wear contact lenses. Needless to say I almost poked my eyes out on several occasions.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:33 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  

Love, according to your picture long hair suits you fine!!

Know what I don't like is big chunky dreds on white people....ugh!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:35 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Japic05 View Post
Loves,

Don't cut your hair until you are ready.

I turned 43 yesterday & according to your picture our hair is about the same length.

It's your hair - why do woman always want other woman to cut their hair short? I love long hair!!!
Thank you. Those are my thoughts exactly. My mother said something about age appropriate, but it's not like I'm going out in pig tails. Frankly I think my mother looks better with longer hair, but she's at the point that she doesn't want to fuss with it anymore...........I don't mind the fussing.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
..I like yoru hair and I don't want a short haired you I want the one that I have now....thinking******
Oh oh.........I'm in trouble now aren't I? LOL
Old 06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Know what I don't like is big chunky dreds on white people....ugh!
No Joke!! Especially white men. double
Old 06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  

ladys pull up the pants that shows everyone your wearing a g string... NO NO NO not sexy but is tacky!!!
Its the pants fault not ours!!! they make stupid way too low wasted pants and then the undies are all stretched outta shape cause of the darn machines that make them, youd think the designers would get together and work something out.

My theory on the short hair...its for the people who are too impatient to color hair. Loves my moms hair is as long as yours and she has 12 years on you. Mine needs a trim but wearing it long keeps me looking young
Old 06-20-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Oh oh.........I'm in trouble now aren't I? LOL

yes you are...well you will be if you get your hair cut for your mom....
Old 06-20-2007, 01:41 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  

I think once you reach a certain age, you need to dress more age appropriate anyhow.....otherwise you just make yourself look like trash.

Sometimes it's hard shopping for clothes in your forties cause everything is either too young looking or too old lady looking ....anybody else have that problem?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:42 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  

Whats with mom and short hair my mom is always telling me to cut my hair short cause she likes it like that! I look like the little dutch boy the one u see on paint cans with short hair! Why would she want me to look like a little boy? hmm I always knew she wanted a BOY.....

Yes the jeans now a days are way to low waste for me I have such a hard time finding a good pair that doesnt show my unders everytime I sit down. Back to these girls with the g-strings hanging out how can they not feel that its hanging out dont they get a breeze? I mean the shirts half up their back when they sit then the thong is hangin out what a mess. Alright I just painted a nice pic of me when I sit down.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Its the pants fault not ours!!! they make stupid way too low wasted pants and then the undies are all stretched outta shape cause of the darn machines that make them, youd think the designers would get together and work something out.

My theory on the short hair...its for the people who are too impatient to color hair. Loves my moms hair is as long as yours and she has 12 years on you. Mine needs a trim but wearing it long keeps me looking young
They need to invent hip hugger britches with the undies built in. That way you'd never have them exposed. LOL

YOU'RE MOTHER IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLDER THAN ME???
Ok...........I'm going to be depressed now for the rest of the day. LOL Why do I suddenly feel so much older than I did a few minutes ago? J/K
Old 06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Yes Rae, I cant find shorts in my size that arent way too short.
I work in an office and my skirts end up real long and flowy, cause otherwise they are all too short, and Im in my 30s I still want to dress respectable
Old 06-20-2007, 01:45 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  

loves your ONLY 39 there u feel young again? Your very young my mom is alot older does that make u feel better.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:45 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Sometimes it's hard shopping for clothes in your forties cause everything is either too young looking or too old lady looking ....anybody else have that problem?
Oh Gawd Yes!! Not to mention at 4'11 and a little over 100lbs..............I still have to shop in the teen sections at the malls!! It's a crap shoot I tell ya.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  

Back to these girls with the g-strings hanging out how can they not feel that its hanging out dont they get a breeze?
No, you dont feel it, my problem is as the pants slide down the pants slide up. I now where thin jackets when I go anywhere, a bathing suit bottom, I didnt like my sisters boyfriends freids starring at me.

YOU'RE MOTHER IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLDER THAN ME???
Ok...........I'm going to be depressed now for the rest of the day. LOL Why do I suddenly feel so much older than I did a few minutes ago? J/K
Do not be depressed, figure it this way, Im 8 years under you and she was young when she had me. (sorta like your a grandma) we are the inbetween age. I went to school with a guy, used to share lockers with him and his son graduated a few weeks ago with my sister (how that for in between, he's a year older than me and his son's old enough to have a kid.)
Old 06-20-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  

Oh Gawd Yes!! Not to mention at 4'11 and a little over 100lbs..............I still have to shop in the teen sections at the malls!! It's a crap shoot I tell ya.

Try petites Loves
Old 06-20-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

It's funny how men freak when their girl thinks of cutting her hair short...seems like almost all men like long hair. I can't grow mine past my shoulders cause then the ends dry out.

I like men with any length of hair-shaved to long. As long as they don't have that haircut that the weathermen on tv always have....looks like it was poured out of a can and molded on their head....
Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Ok.........spill it Cindi! How did you do that multi-quote thing?? I could save a whole lot of thread hogging if I could learn how to do that when I respond to posts lol.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  

See you guys later, Gotta run while the rain has a break in it

You copy and paste the test. Then highlight it and click on the buble thing with words in it next to the picture
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  

I have the too tall problem where all the shirts made to come to the waist are like 3 inches above the waist on me!!! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  

My boss is sending home fresh strawberries and blueberries for me to entice Templeton with