I Need Help!!!

Old 09-25-2002, 05:31 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
believer

((((((((((MG))))))))))))

I've been following along and wish I had something profound to say but you're in very good hands with all the wonderful people here! Just wanted to let you know you've been in my prayers. You've been so strong and have stuck to your guns - I really admire the way you've handled this whole situation.

Since the couch seems pretty full, I'll be hanging out nearby on the rug on the floor - w/my koala slippers

Old 09-25-2002, 07:45 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

MG -

I hope we didn't wake you last night as we switched shifts during the night.

Did you get a good nights sleep - today is another day. Like I told you yesterday the room rental thing is a great idea!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and keep in touch with us.
Old 09-25-2002, 08:29 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I really love you guys.

What a special gift from God you all are.

Thank you,

MG

I'm making hot chocolate for everyone this morning with little marshmellows and hot home made sweet rolls.

Old 09-26-2002, 05:08 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you and your son this morning. You are on the right path. Thank you for sharing your strength with us. You are an inspiration. Another new day for you........
Old 09-26-2002, 12:26 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Paused

****************{MG}}}}}}}}

MG- I am so sorry you are facing all of this right now. I was out of town and just returned and saw this post and cried. You are such an insirpation to everyone on these boards and it seems so unfair that you are still dealing with such horrific issues.

And yet...through it all, you stood up and had the strength to do what is right and safest for YOU. How many others could have done that? I don't know if I could have. I would have likely continued putting myself at risk because I am not that strong. Even through your tough times, you are a teacher and a mentor to the rest of us. I just wish we could give you more back.

You have my love and my prayers. Hang in there and stay strong. He has to find his path on his own. You haven't stopped supporting him emotionally, you have simply made sure you are safe in your home. How can that be wrong? He may not understand now and he may threaten everything to try and convince you to do what you KNOW is wrong and dangerous. Don't let him emotionally bully you into any decision that puts you at risk.

I hope for the best for you and your son. I know this road is rocky but you have a sure step.