I'm leaving my Boyfriend

Old 08-11-2018, 07:46 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Quick update.

All my assets were moved away from the ex bf's branch. I had some things that couldn't come over as they were since my current firm wouldn't hold them so I had to liquidate and have the cash brought over. Hoping the tax situation doesn't hurt me next year.

I still love my new place! My job is good. I went out to dinner with a friend from work last night who took a management job in our risk and fraud department and she has put a bug in my ear about possibly moving to her area once my commitment to my department is over next year. So, that's a big possibility for me and I love the fraud stuff, as well. I'm just stuck in my current department until next May.

Life is good and I'm really excited to start some new chapters and create more happiness moving forward.

The ex bf has contacted me. Last weekend he sent me a text with a link to an article about 'the 7 traits of adults who were unloved as children' or something along those lines. And, a few days ago he messaged me questioning about why I have such extreme hate for him. I've ignored all of it. It's been a long enough period of time apart that I would think he could start processing this and move on and let me be.

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend planned!
Old 08-11-2018, 09:39 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Life is good

Congratulations on the the wonderful and good things!

On the ex behaviour, this seems quite normal of abusive people with a personality disorder or active addiction in attempts to hook you back in, in any way possible.

Kudos on not taking the hook & bait.

It's a great big world. Enjoy!