Here we go again....now what???

Old 07-27-2014, 12:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

The good thing is that he's out of town for three weeks on business, so I don't have to see him and I can ignore him as much as I want. It may even be extended to 6 weeks. I actually don't really care.

I went to al anon last night for the first time. I did see somebody I know. I can't say it was the last person I expected to see there, Bc who do you really think would be the last person, but it was somebody that I never would have expected. So. Whatever. And this person already saw him at AA meetings. I just feel like he was trying to keep me from going. But then again, maybe not. It's irrelevant at this point. Everybody there was really nice and gave me hugs at the end. I just sat there and cried pretty much the whole time. One person gave me her phone number so I can call her. I have to say that I feel resentful that my Saturday night was spent there, but it's not like I had any big plans anyway. lol. They told me to try at least 6 meetings before deciding if it's for me. So I'll do that. Still not sure. But I do feel a little better today.

Thanks for all your comments. I appreciate it.