So AH thinks I'm having an affair

Old 07-01-2012, 05:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

I hope you enjoy your vacation and are able to have plenty of time to have a clear mind to relax and see what your HP has in store for you ~

Rest & take care

PINK HUGS,
Rita
Old 07-01-2012, 11:26 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Yeah, he got the memo alright. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic and tragic. My AXH has convinced himself (and his friends) that I was cheating on him for years before leaving him. Because, you know, finding another man who provided better sex would be the only possible reason I would leave a guy who'd pee himself, puke in the bathroom sink, and threaten to kill his family. Good Lord.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
My brain is trying to kill me

Until he can admit his problem and seek help you can expect just one thing....insanity

I know; I was him
Old 07-01-2012, 03:50 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Wow.. so timely. In fact, I have to type this fast, because AH is in the hotel pool.. we came to visit our kids for two days three states away, and the drive was not fun to say the least because he had spiked his breakfast Pepsi so he was well on his way shortly after we left for the 7 hour drive..

So once I caught on, then I had to figure out a way to get him to let me drive without making him defensive, which thank God I did. But then when he would touch my leg while I was driving, I kind of pull it away and he went on a rant how when he's dead then I'll be happy to have some Big Guy touching my leg blah blah blah...

Then he'd go into Dr. Jeckyll mode all sweet, then he go back into Mr. Hyde. Arggghhh..

Lizatola, you enjoy your vacay and I'll try to enjoy mine!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Oh, my favorite was when stbx accused me of sleeping with my playgroup friends. All because on a few 'girl's nights' i didn't get home until after midnight. So not only was i messing around with guys, but girls too.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:38 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoloMio View Post
Wow.. so timely. In fact, I have to type this fast, because AH is in the hotel pool.. we came to visit our kids for two days three states away, and the drive was not fun to say the least because he had spiked his breakfast Pepsi so he was well on his way shortly after we left for the 7 hour drive..

So once I caught on, then I had to figure out a way to get him to let me drive without making him defensive, which thank God I did. But then when he would touch my leg while I was driving, I kind of pull it away and he went on a rant how when he's dead then I'll be happy to have some Big Guy touching my leg blah blah blah...

Then he'd go into Dr. Jeckyll mode all sweet, then he go back into Mr. Hyde. Arggghhh..

Lizatola, you enjoy your vacay and I'll try to enjoy mine!
Oh geez, I hope you can still enjoy your vacation! I can see my AH saying something like that but doing stone cold sober. And,yes, I'm enjoying my vacation. My son and I just spent the last hour at the beach as the sun was setting, it was lovely!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:40 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
to think about what he wants out of life.
I am so sorry you are going through all of this...but when is it time to think what you want out of YOUR life...

love, its not going to change....what about you?
:ghug3