OT:I may have found a sublet.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:28 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

She's the one I want, my son found her in our garage a few years ago, it was late October, her mom(a feral manx or manx cross) had a late season litter. Neighbors found and took in most of her other kittens, but no one could get Pepper(my kitty) until one day, my son comes running in the house yelling "mom, I found a kitten" so I run out there, and within minutes I had her in my hands. She was so tiny and cute, she does have a tail, but a few of her siblings didn't, she does have other manx characteristics though. None of us were ever able to catch mama cat though.

I do have to leave my tuxedo, and Ah's overly friendly ginger cat here. The tuxedo is a former stray, and I don't know how he would react to having to stay inside all the time. My cat should adapt well to it.

My sister did make me question this sublet a bit though, she pointed out that the rental company in charge usually doesn't allow sublets, so I'm keeping my options open. I do have the money in savings to pay a deposit, but having to not pay one looked good, KWIM?

I'm going to call a few other places on Monday, but I WILL be out by June 1st, that I have determined. The blackout, and AH's nonchalant attitude about it, scares the crap out of me, and everything I've been doing(the job, savings, moving stuff to my sister's basement) has been with the goal of moving out soon.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:13 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

School is almost out (meaning college)
and places are going to open up like crazy in the next ... three or four weeks.

Enjoy and let it be perfect!
Old 04-22-2011, 01:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Yep, and I live near a big college town(3 colleges) so I know it'll happen.

the local online listing site usually releases tons of listings on the 1st, so I'll be watching that next weekend.