opportunities are appearing

Old 04-13-2011, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

opportunities are appearing

I've been stressing so much about what I'm going to do now that I left my ABF, where I'm going to live, what I'm going to do for a living, etc. The opportunities are pouring in from friends and family across the country, and I couldn't be more excited.
I get to drive to the midwest, Missouri, and see some friends I haven't seen in over ten years, and get to work while I'm there to pad my bank account while I spend more time focusing on me, take some time to just live one day at a time. Then I get another road trip to my girlfriend's in OK, haven't seen her in forever. Then on to my Dad's in Texas, to explore the area and see if I want to start my new life there. Also a flight to New England at some point, to see a restaurant space with an in-law who wants me to open a restaurant for him. Maybe I'll live in the mountains for a while, who knows!

I am embarassed to admit how I had lost faith for a while there. I really thought nothing was going to happen for me, that I was going to have to sit here and deplete my bank account while waiting for something to happen. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

If you put your faith in God, he will put many things in front of you. I am evidence of just that.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If you put your faith in God, he will put many things in front of you. I am evidence of just that.
So am I,kitty. There was a good while that I questioned why I was here where I'm living, whether the schooling was going to be worth it, whether the money would hold out, all sorts of things going through my mind. the ex didn't help, not being supportive of my return to school, fretting about my mother's visit (wondering if she couldn't;postpone it for a while), pressuring me into moving into my place, well, once I ended it with him, things seemed to happen.

I got moving on getting someone in to get my yard cleaned up, my mom is coming out for a visit, I start school on May 2, have had wonderful support from Al-Anon friends when it comes to dog-sitting (if needed), taking my mom and I around (I don't have a vehicle), wonderful things that make me realize that my Higher Power is looking out for me, that there are good people out there who accept me without judgment and are there for me when needed.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome News..>Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-13-2011, 09:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

That is wonderful kitty I am excited for you! thanks for sharing your plans. I hope you enjoy every trip and every day, and every moment.

Living in the present and being excited about the future is something new for me too... !! and I am enjoying it very much.