View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kittykitty

opportunities are appearing

I've been stressing so much about what I'm going to do now that I left my ABF, where I'm going to live, what I'm going to do for a living, etc. The opportunities are pouring in from friends and family across the country, and I couldn't be more excited.
I get to drive to the midwest, Missouri, and see some friends I haven't seen in over ten years, and get to work while I'm there to pad my bank account while I spend more time focusing on me, take some time to just live one day at a time. Then I get another road trip to my girlfriend's in OK, haven't seen her in forever. Then on to my Dad's in Texas, to explore the area and see if I want to start my new life there. Also a flight to New England at some point, to see a restaurant space with an in-law who wants me to open a restaurant for him. Maybe I'll live in the mountains for a while, who knows!

I am embarassed to admit how I had lost faith for a while there. I really thought nothing was going to happen for me, that I was going to have to sit here and deplete my bank account while waiting for something to happen. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

If you put your faith in God, he will put many things in front of you. I am evidence of just that.