I don't know how to ask this

Old 04-09-2011, 02:22 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

I hated having only one bathroom. He was always complaining that the toilet needed to be cleaned, but when he was there he was always using it, and he'd never leave the apartment unless I was with him, so what chance did I have to clean it? I used up an entire bottle of toilet cleaner without managing to clean the toilet once, because as soon as I started, he had to use it.

I'll also mention that we went through a roll of toilet paper ever two days, and that's buying the cheap extra-thin Scotts (the good toilet paper only lasted one day). Now it lasts a month before I have to change rolls.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

You guys are amazing! Thanks for sharing stories, and the publication - I'm getting ready to read it right now.

In case anyone is still reading this thread I wanted to update that my AH is back in the hospital again. For pancreatitis...AGAIN. He went to the hospital clinic with me yesterday and thought while he was there he would be seen for his 'stomach upset'. Well, they sent him to the ER.... He was just in the hospital a week before Christmas for pancreatitis. Anyone have any insight on what this might mean for AH? It can't be a good sign...