Tis the season to be jolly...not!

Old 12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I had a beautiful white kitty I rescued and gave him a home. This was back in the 80's. My hubby loved him and we both doted on him. I found out I was allergic to this sweet boy. I could not remove him. Thankfully my mom found him a nice home and he lived with this woman my mom found and with several other kitties. I know it's not a health issue for you but when it comes to them or us it has to be them. My hubby was mad at me for a long time but it was going to be either I move out or the cat moved. I was on steroids and miserable. Sometimes things have to change even though it's hard to make the changes.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

How insane can one be?

She expects to get this good job....without having done a hand's turn on educating herself for it, or earning the degrees required. She dumps her problem animal on you, without a by your leave, having already refused to help with costs the darn cat caused you, and then she publicly ignores you.

You have enough on your plate right now, and do not need Madame or her disturbed cat to add to your burdens. Your first priority is YOU,...YOUR health and YOUR life, and coping with Madame's silly games is not in YOUR best interests.

For me, I would be giving her the cat back like NOW, and telling her to take care of her own problems and try and grow up and do it fast. When she becomes adult in her behavior I will see her, but til then she can keep her tantrums etc away from me.

Kids!!!!