i am sinking please pray for me

Old 06-29-2010, 02:54 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I agree with all the posters that have posted here but all I want to say is this:

You will know when the time is right hunny...careful planning is the key and always in secret. Your son needs to see the strength and fortitude of his mother...and I have no doubt whatsoever that he will see the tiger in you when the time is right. Until then stay strong and stand tall. Don't wait too long though...his switch may flip again and become all nice again and then it will become more difficult.

I remember a very long time ago about 35 yrs ago I was in a relationship much like yours with my first husband and I was not allowed to work...(yeah right)...so what I did was hold out 5 or 10 dollars from the grocery money that he gave me until I had enough money to put a deposit down on an apartment....when I had enough money I waited until he left for work and then all my family and friends came over and I moved out taking my 4 yr old son with me...it took him a week to find me and when he came screetching into my driveway I met him at the door with an unloaded shotgun and told him to walk backwards to his truck and get in it and to never come back again...his next move was to send a priest over to my apt. to try and convince me to come back and I explained to the priest how I had been living and the priest told me to stay right where I was....so I made a good friend of this priest who I still to this day am friends with....sometimes their choices work out for US not them.

Stay Strong Little One,

Janitw