Being Triggered

Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Just wanted to say thanks for this post today. It's what I need to talk about. Been feeling this way too. Just nice to know I'm not alone.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Glad reading this helped. I'm feeling better overall today, how about u?

I wonder what I'll cry about every month three years from now...holy cow can't wait till I'm not getting sad about some moron every 4 weeks.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:26 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I wonder what I'll cry about every month three years from now...holy cow can't wait till I'm not getting sad about some moron every 4 weeks.
I loved this post...when we start to feel better we do wonder how or why we suffered through it.

I am in a cyclical relationship right now (I kind of think of it like a cyclical stock), that needs to resolve one way or the other. It will, I'm confident of that, but it is driving me crazy and I want to know which way its going to go...I also know the only way out is through and the "through" I need to do is my step work.

Hang in there! I've so been where you are (and I am there now). Best thing is to try to distract yourself at the minute you start to obsess. Just snap your fingers and focus on yourself...it's so hard, but it's a muscle that the more it's worked the more efficient it gets.

s
Old 06-02-2010, 08:39 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

thanks! its so true and I've been trying to shift my focus like that when I start obsessing I think no! how do I feel? what can I do to engage myself in something right now?

Its just that damn time gets me cuz I get so down and the world is ending and all and then I think everyone in the world is drug addicted and I'm the only sober one left! I get nasty with myself. Its like something u need to snap urself out of at first, hopefully that muscle grows strong for me over time