Can I stick to this???

Old 02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh glenna

Don't give up on US -- people here only want to help, and I think it's our kneejerk reaction to say whatever it takes to help people get out of dangerous situations, which yours seems to be. You'll never find a more fiercely loving community than these folks....please keep us posted on what you choose to do, and please protect your kids. Your experience at the cookout was a real eye-opener......you CAN have this if you are willing to go through some discomfort to get there, and the rest of your life can be really amazing.

Hang in there
:ghug3
Old 02-16-2009, 09:13 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
mle-sober

Originally Posted by ineedanangel View Post
I am new to this site and have had a light bulb moment from reading your message about taking care of the children first. I have been struggling back and forth with the idea of leaving for about 3 years now. I have two young children(under age 5). Seeing your words just WOKE ME UP today as I was reading them.
Ineedanangel,

Thank you so much for telling me this. I am filled with hope and prayers for you. And I know that if you want to put your children first, it can be done. And your children may never even know the courage it took for you to do this. But they will grow up to be people who laugh with you and tell you things and want to share their lives with you.

Thank you, mle