Betrayal

Old 04-22-2007, 04:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Really it doesnt matter what this woman is suffering from. The best thing you can do for yourself is "thank" her (not personally) in your mind just thank her for doing that to you. Sounds ridiculous.
If something bad happens to you like this. Be thankful and use this to grow as a person.
I know you are really shaken up by the whole experience and thats my point, learn from the experience. This wasnt about you, it was about her.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by justjo View Post
Really it doesnt matter what this woman is suffering from. The best thing you can do for yourself is "thank" her (not personally) in your mind just thank her for doing that to you. Sounds ridiculous.
If something bad happens to you like this. Be thankful and use this to grow as a person.
I know you are really shaken up by the whole experience and thats my point, learn from the experience. This wasnt about you, it was about her.
I know that is true, I just read somewhere else on here where someone has the sigline, "if you pray for a cadillac and god sends you a jackass, ride it".

I know the things happened to get me to reach out to recovering people because I can't practice those kinds of behaviors, I just can't, and live with myself, so I don't need to be hanging around people like that. I am grateful for it happening, despite the pain, because it caused a fissure to open up where I got to see the truth about a whole group of people, and normally it doesn't happen all at once like that. These three people involved were my 'two planes and a helicopter' like in that joke, to get me away from that group of people.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:27 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Yes sometimes horrible things can happen to us and we dont understand at thetime. It hurts bad, like I dont understand why I am going through this madness with my sister who is drinking herself dead. Horrrible, and I ask myself what am I learning from all of this. Thank her I said, You must be mad. I thank her being alive and I thank her for making me a strong, compassionate person. I am there for her and hope I always will be.
This will help you to be stronger and more compassionate too. It will help you eventually to understand who you are.
Good Luck