OT: More Pet Food Recalls to Come

Old 04-06-2007, 12:07 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
cunning. baffling. powerful.

I apologize that I came across as some kind of expert on pet food legistlation. I am not. I am a student and not an expert. Through my education I have had exposure to a level of veterinary medicine not available to the average person and that is all.

I do not disagree with of any of you and if you reread any of my posts, I also make that clear.

However - I believe it is actually for me to not participate since it is clear that the misconception that I have authority beyond that of a student and therefore would make people think that my word is the final word or that I have any kind of exceptional knowledge is unfortunate and my error.

For this I apologize sincerely.

The good news is that Hills has chosen to reimbuse the bills of those who's animals have been effected by the recall. Hopefully this action will put pressure on other companies to follow suit.

I wish you all well and I hope I have helped in at least some small way as that was my only goal.

-e
Old 04-06-2007, 12:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I understand St. Kurt. I appreciate your position.
Like I said, just know that I support everyone who pursues the study of veterinary science.

My cats, cows & Horses (when I had them), dogs and every other beast that saw me as the Beacon of St. Francis appreciate those in the field of veterinary medicine.

They appreciate. Meanwhile I go to work to support..

thanks again
My animals have been my pillars in the course of my recovery from relationships with addicts!