Not feeling so well

Old 01-29-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Becoming a Butterfly

Yes, i've prayed for him for a long time. God just does what he wants anyway
Old 01-29-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

No. God doesn't do what he wants. He can't impose his will above free will. Knowledge is power.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WantsOut View Post
Yes, i've prayed for him for a long time. God just does what he wants anyway

Maybe He is answering that prayer right now. Time will tell if your AH hears Him....

Sorry this is hurting you;I know it does. Hope you can do a little something special for yourself today.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:17 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

(((hugs to you))) I am sooo sorry you are hurting right now. Please focus on yourself, the rest will fall into place.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Becoming a Butterfly

Yes, I hope i hear from that recruiter early this week about the job he matched me to, and I'm keeping up the daily resume express. I'm an expert cover letter writer now. Maybe I should start a business
Old 01-29-2007, 09:44 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
been searching for the dream

Originally Posted by WantsOut View Post
Is he safe? Is jail safe? I hear it's pretty dangerous in there especially for white boy professionals who don't know jack about the street and has probably cried the entire time he was in there.

Hi Wants: I have found as an active codependant for many years that our thinking is not their thinking, our feeling is not their feeling. You are projecting what you think he is doing based on your emotions. Tweeze this out. At this point he is being called up before his HP to look within. If he chooses to great, if he doesn't he doesn' t have to answer to anyone but his HP. This is HIS journey. I know that my AH drinks all the time. If he and I am married to him, were in this situation I would not be the one to help him out of it. There is a line. He is responsible for the consequences for his drinking. I think it will happen again to my AH too. I will call his brother and he will hate me for that time. Later, I will need to tell him that I cannot enable him he is responsible. I want you to know I admire how strong you have been whether you know it or not. It is their life. Good for you for dropping it all off and driving home. I feel for your son. Irsh