Authenticity II

Old 04-29-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  

Robby, I'm sorry to say that I hadn't been keeping up with this thread, but I just read it all the way through.

I'm smiling through the tears, because I've been reading your ES&H for years and years, and you have always been a true inspiration. You will continue to be my inspiration, cancer can't take that away.

Sending all my love, hugs and prayers to you and Melissa.

Amy
Old 04-29-2015, 07:00 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I know we all has different feeling and reaction and ability to cope with what happening to you Robot ...may I still call you Robot? But I think we all wish we could lay by you side, and make sure you alright, and take care of you. This guy say it much prettier... and every time I listen, I think of you and you strong lovely soul mate. ...Okay, I cry too, but that better than breaking shht, yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJcLcuQdOw
Old 04-29-2015, 07:58 PM
  # 283 (permalink)  
p***enger

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
Sorry about that teaspoon routine. I'm not liking that.
I wouldn't mind, if I had more flesh to give in those particular areas!

I hope you're resting well and comfortably without pain. My thoughts are with you now & throughout the day.

Ajax, you know that this forum is here for you to lean on, too.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:14 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  

Rob, I went off to work yesterday with such a heavy heart, but fortunately it was my teaching day and I spent the entire time immersed in glitter and glue and chasing little ones around the school. I work with the most extraordinary group of kids...our school is classified as catering for PNI (physically and neurologically impaired), and I see true courage every day from them and their parents. One of my little ones has just learned to walk at 8 years old, and now there's no stopping him...he's off tearing round the school,escaping into the grounds, trying to climb trees and generally causing mayhem. Good on him I say....
It is so hard to explain to those people who care for me how this is affecting me. How you, someone whom I've never met, can have had such an influence on my life.
People don't understand, they don't get it.
SR has quite literally changed my life...the people that have supported me have saved me, and more than once. Through it, I have made lifelong friends, many of whom have become part of my 'real' life.
You understood when I spoke of my past, my childhood. You advised me on how to make sure the influence of my family of origin was negligible. You lifted me up when I needed it.
When someone asks why I am sad, I can't say...well this guy I've never met gave me some sound advice a few times, and now he's facing the worst of news and I feel so bad for him. It doesn't begin to do it justice.
I'm aware that I'm completely rambling! I don't think I've had enough coffee yet to face the day...

I hope you have a restful pain free day dear Robby. My heart and thoughts are with you and Melissa xxx
Old 04-30-2015, 02:59 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  

Good morning all. Cow I love Sam Smith. I heard him before I ever saw a video or pic and I still have a hard time wrapping myself around him being a young white guy
Old 04-30-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 286 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
I know we all has different feeling and reaction and ability to cope with what happening to you Robot ...may I still call you Robot? But I think we all wish we could lay by you side, and make sure you alright, and take care of you. This guy say it much prettier... and every time I listen, I think of you and you strong lovely soul mate. ...Okay, I cry too, but that better than breaking shht, yes?
Morning my beloved (((Cow))) I heart you.
You'd do best to keep calling me Robot!!

I want to say to everybody, I'm comfortable and not in pain. I'm well looked after, supported, and respected in my hospital stay. Please don't think I'm suffering, or in despair. Hey! I've had better days. let's be honest my friends.

Still though, being strong and attentive to my awareness is a critical and essential energy for my speedy recovery from my chest infection. I'm already recovering, from the infection, more quickly than they had forecasted. I'm now healthy enough to have a PICC line inserted through my arm and into my chest. This line will allow for proper and safe routes for chemo, much stronger anti-biotics, and required nutritions.

I have daily morning xrays, and breathing exercises, and I get up and for a few mnutes just to say I have, lol. I'm on the weak side as I'm still to sick with infection to heal much if I'm running around causing all kinds of trouble.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:58 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

(((Jen)))

Old 04-30-2015, 05:00 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

(((Impurrfect)))

Old 04-30-2015, 06:24 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Thumbs up

(((Della)))
(((Alpha)))
(((Bryyn))) :hug
Sorry everybody, I can't type much because of so many routines here, and feeling sick. This is actually a busy place, lol.

I know you all you guys understand
Old 04-30-2015, 06:57 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Here's one right back atcha !!!

You. Are. Priceless.

XO AO
Old 04-30-2015, 07:01 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
p***enger

Morning hug, Robby.

I hope the infection continues to clear quickly. I hope you're soon causing all kinds of trouble. I hope the staff there are ready for it!
Old 04-30-2015, 08:04 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Good morning Rob!

Thinking of you as always and sending hugs your way! Yeah...they don't let you rest much at hospitals, right? Don't you worry about typing....you just take care of yourself!
Xoxo
Old 04-30-2015, 09:46 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  

(((Robby)))
Old 04-30-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hi Robby hows today been my friend ?

Your in my thoughts a lot i want you to know you are litrelly inspiring me & making me a better person because of who you are i wished i lived nearer

Sending love Robby
Old 04-30-2015, 10:23 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Thumbs up

Immediate goal achieved! Essential PICC line now established from my right inside bicep, just under my collarbone and to the superior vena cava vein of my heart. This will allow for the fullest efforts to nourish me, allow for chemo therapy, pain killers, and to take bloods. Awesome. I can even float around in the pool, just can't get it wet, but if I do, just have the dressing changed out. Home health services will provide nurses for all my at home medical requirements. Sweeet!

Old 04-30-2015, 10:55 AM
  # 296 (permalink)  
quat

Sweeet to hear !
Dont go rusting out those new rivets, a robot in a pool who'd thunk it
Old 04-30-2015, 10:58 AM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
Essential PICC line now established, just under my collarbone to the superior vena cava vein of my heart.
Oh, and what make the vena cava vein so superior? I mean, I sure all heart veins is doing they best. Okay, sure, maybe the vena cava is better looking, but still, I think it little bit rude to single it out as "superior," especially when all the other veins is right there. It probable hurt they feelings and give them low vascular esteem.
(I just trying to be cheeky today, cuz, I thinking we all probable has have enough Cow tears for now, right?)
Old 04-30-2015, 11:34 AM
  # 298 (permalink)  

Sending you hugs Robby--
Old 04-30-2015, 01:45 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
Oh, and what make the vena cava vein so superior? I mean, I sure all heart veins is doing they best. Okay, sure, maybe the vena cava is better looking, but still, I think it little bit rude to single it out as "superior," especially when all the other veins is right there. It probable hurt they feelings and give them low vascular esteem.
(I just trying to be cheeky today, cuz, I thinking we all probable has have enough Cow tears for now, right?)

That made me laugh. Bloody veins are always trying to outdo each other...
Old 04-30-2015, 02:09 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  

Hi RobbyRobot,thinking of you. As always, impressed with your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, see the good in things and see humor regardless of the circumstances. You win at life.