Notices

went to jail again

Old 10-09-2002, 12:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

went to jail again

Hi everyone
i am so glad to be home today you would not believe how much home means until you have been to jail for a few days.

im sittin here in my home on sunday nite thinking i was being good and all and there was a knock at my door at 11:30pm my favorite not people in the world was standing at my door telling me i had a warrent for probation voilation i was told once by an attorney that u make them show u proof first well this officer wouldnt show me the proof and was about to rip my screen door off the hinges and i wasnt going to allow him to do that so i went out side in my jammies and no shoes no purse nothing and they put cuffs on me again and off to jail i went this time they kept me from sunday nite midnite and i got home today at 530 pm, when they got me there i was crying and freaking out so much having a panic attack that they put me in physco ward at the jail it is aweful they put u in a gown with nothing underneath no sheets and even took my glasses which makes me totally almost blind without them for all that timemy dog was stuck in the my daughters bedrrom during that whole time my cofffee pot was on and all and they wouldnt even let me turn it off

jail to me can make one very humble i learned that today over my 48 hour stay + while in my cell all i could do is pray cry pray some more and hope to my hp i wouldnt lose it too much cuz if u do they will restrain u meaning cuff ur legs and arms down so u cant move

during attactive addiction i never once went to jail or got in to trouble with the law
so i have a hard time with it all now it is tramic

when i went to court this am the judge said i wasnt a menace to society and i should be released no matter what and to work with childrens services i was given a attorney and i cannot wait to tell him my side of the story cuz we all have a side to this and i want to face my accusers in all my legal matters that have to do with my son

if i didnt have soberity or a higher power today i would not have made it thru this ordeal at all i did by the strengh of my higher power the courage to walk thru the things i need to and to change what i can

thanks for all the support
hugs mistee
Old 10-09-2002, 09:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Mistee,

I don't understand. How did you violate your probation?

I'm so glad you are back home. I would be the same way if I went to jail.

Try to get some rest.

Hugs,
MG

Old 10-09-2002, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

regarding probation

back several months i was cited for neglect of my son for him getting out of the home for the same reasons regarding the same issues of the state taking him i have done all i can to provide him a safe home. part of my case was to work with dhs childrens services and to take parenting classes and to get him into special education and have him evaluted that i have been doing since feb of this yr Since my little boy got out again scf and the police where i live have charged me with neglect charges once again that is where jail came in from thank god i am sober and have been doing all i can to maintain my soberity during this nightmare of my son being in state care which affects all areas in my life emotional spiritual and phyical all i can do is maintain my dignity my honesty and willing to go forward and fight for my son no matter what it takes now the state is withholding my visits with my son which is totally wrong i know my son has special needs and before all this happened i was doing all the footwork to find him the help he and i needed and then the state took him stating that he was out again when he wasnt they lied to the courts to take him away from me i have proof of the days that they stated this happened it is a nitemare all together i pray for strengh guidance courage to keep going and the willingness that i have to keep fighting for my son thanks lots of hugs
mistee
Old 10-09-2002, 03:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Mistee

I too am grateful that you can turn this all over to your higher power. It's amazing the strength that can give us.

My prayers are with you, and to keep you safe on this journey.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Ok Mistee,

Now I think I understand. They were saying you broke probation because they said your son got out again.

Don't they have better things to do? I thought they weren't allowed to withhold visitation and that the judge just ordered more visitation. They need to communicate with each other.

Make sure you talk to your lawyer and put all the court dates on your calendar so you don't miss anything. I'm sorry you went through this again.

I'm glad it's over. Let us know what your lawyer says.

Hugs,
MG

Old 10-09-2002, 08:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((Mistee))) I have been following your posts all along and I just wanted to say that I think you are one incredibly strong and courageous woman. I will say a prayer that you and your little one will be reunited very soon and that this nightmare will be over for you. God Bless and keep the faith.
Old 10-09-2002, 09:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Mistee;

It's so good to see the power of the program work.I am so sorry that you have, yet again, been at the mercy of people that don't have the facts straight. I am so proud of your faith and determination, you are an inspiration to those of us that struggle. I know that you will be blessed and have your son back soon.

Sending lots of hugs,
MonicaR
Old 10-09-2002, 09:23 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Paused

STRENGH COMES FROM MY HP

i am getting so much strengh in daily concenice contact with my higher power he is giving me courage to keep moving forward on a daily basises even when i feel i cant i pray for my strengh his wisdom and what the right next thing to do is. i have people like my attorney who believes in me as a parent too he saw my strengh the first court appearence i had when dhs scf childrens services told the judge that my son had gotten out when he didnt cuz we were in a different town at the time when they said it happened and i addressed the judge and told her flat out that they were lying and trying to get me on a bogus report due to them not having a police report now they are holding my son for something that happened on august 12 after signing a paper stating that they were going after temp custody but the child could remain with me so there is another lie . it is in writing i know what they have told me i what they have promised me and today now they are trying to withold visists from, me and my child which is against the courts the judge also stated i can see him as much i can at this time childrens services is angry by what the judge said in court so now they are making me pay for it more later mistee hugs and many thanks for support
Old 10-10-2002, 12:40 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paused

talked to my criminal attorney this morning

hi everyone thanks again for the support
it helps me make it thru my days right now

i spoke to my attorney i got ordered to me for the criminal part of the neglect 2 charges he said the da's office is going to offer me with maybe 2yrs of probation and i will have fines but he will have them waived they want me to do 5 days in jail and he is going to see if the judge will let me get by with the time spent in jail already work with scf tell them that i am starting a parenting class thru the services i have signed up for that when son returns i will have someone coming to work with his behavior issues and he will be going to preschool for special eduacation too he said basically it is in black and white was unsupervised it was a mistake and since that happened that you have taken measures for the safety of ur child he said other wise if i had a trial they the state can bring more issues that i have and that it might get really ugly too he also stated that he feels scf is holdigng my son for this reason to have me make a guitly plea so i can own up to my son getting out

but he said the decision is mine mostly i said i will think about what the da is offering to me but please see if u can have no more jail time i dont think jail is going to make much more of a difference when it stops me from getting to my therapist appointments and my parenting class like it did this week

well that is the recent update to this court mess that i have put myself in i give it all to my hp so his will will be done here and all i can do is the footwork

thanks again
much hugs to all
mistee
Old 10-10-2002, 12:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Mistee,

I think it might be good to take this deal if it avoids other things being brought up. Getting your son back is the most important thing. I don't think you want to chance a trial jeapordizing that.

Having timed served would be good too. You might want to know what the terms of the probation will be too before making this deal.

Let us know.

Hugs,
MG

Old 10-12-2002, 01:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
lisfarmer

Smile

You don't know me but I am happy to hear that you are at home. I do know what all that is about both with addiction and mental illness. Being locked up I mean. Especially, when it is someone you love doing the locking up...thinking that they are helping you in some way....Being locked up is not always the best way..but I am happy to know that you made it home...Good luck...

[email protected]

Old 10-13-2002, 12:59 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Grace Under Fire

Hi Mistee,
Speaking from experience, the first deal
is always the worst deal. I don't know
how long you want to continue, but talk
to your attorney about this. They will
usually drop another charge, the second
and third time around. Anyway, just a
thought.