View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mistee
Paused

regarding probation

back several months i was cited for neglect of my son for him getting out of the home for the same reasons regarding the same issues of the state taking him i have done all i can to provide him a safe home. part of my case was to work with dhs childrens services and to take parenting classes and to get him into special education and have him evaluted that i have been doing since feb of this yr Since my little boy got out again scf and the police where i live have charged me with neglect charges once again that is where jail came in from thank god i am sober and have been doing all i can to maintain my soberity during this nightmare of my son being in state care which affects all areas in my life emotional spiritual and phyical all i can do is maintain my dignity my honesty and willing to go forward and fight for my son no matter what it takes now the state is withholding my visits with my son which is totally wrong i know my son has special needs and before all this happened i was doing all the footwork to find him the help he and i needed and then the state took him stating that he was out again when he wasnt they lied to the courts to take him away from me i have proof of the days that they stated this happened it is a nitemare all together i pray for strengh guidance courage to keep going and the willingness that i have to keep fighting for my son thanks lots of hugs
mistee