View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 12:40 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
mistee
Paused

talked to my criminal attorney this morning

hi everyone thanks again for the support
it helps me make it thru my days right now

i spoke to my attorney i got ordered to me for the criminal part of the neglect 2 charges he said the da's office is going to offer me with maybe 2yrs of probation and i will have fines but he will have them waived they want me to do 5 days in jail and he is going to see if the judge will let me get by with the time spent in jail already work with scf tell them that i am starting a parenting class thru the services i have signed up for that when son returns i will have someone coming to work with his behavior issues and he will be going to preschool for special eduacation too he said basically it is in black and white was unsupervised it was a mistake and since that happened that you have taken measures for the safety of ur child he said other wise if i had a trial they the state can bring more issues that i have and that it might get really ugly too he also stated that he feels scf is holdigng my son for this reason to have me make a guitly plea so i can own up to my son getting out

but he said the decision is mine mostly i said i will think about what the da is offering to me but please see if u can have no more jail time i dont think jail is going to make much more of a difference when it stops me from getting to my therapist appointments and my parenting class like it did this week

well that is the recent update to this court mess that i have put myself in i give it all to my hp so his will will be done here and all i can do is the footwork

thanks again
much hugs to all
mistee