View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 12:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mistee
Paused

went to jail again

Hi everyone
i am so glad to be home today you would not believe how much home means until you have been to jail for a few days.

im sittin here in my home on sunday nite thinking i was being good and all and there was a knock at my door at 11:30pm my favorite not people in the world was standing at my door telling me i had a warrent for probation voilation i was told once by an attorney that u make them show u proof first well this officer wouldnt show me the proof and was about to rip my screen door off the hinges and i wasnt going to allow him to do that so i went out side in my jammies and no shoes no purse nothing and they put cuffs on me again and off to jail i went this time they kept me from sunday nite midnite and i got home today at 530 pm, when they got me there i was crying and freaking out so much having a panic attack that they put me in physco ward at the jail it is aweful they put u in a gown with nothing underneath no sheets and even took my glasses which makes me totally almost blind without them for all that timemy dog was stuck in the my daughters bedrrom during that whole time my cofffee pot was on and all and they wouldnt even let me turn it off

jail to me can make one very humble i learned that today over my 48 hour stay + while in my cell all i could do is pray cry pray some more and hope to my hp i wouldnt lose it too much cuz if u do they will restrain u meaning cuff ur legs and arms down so u cant move

during attactive addiction i never once went to jail or got in to trouble with the law
so i have a hard time with it all now it is tramic

when i went to court this am the judge said i wasnt a menace to society and i should be released no matter what and to work with childrens services i was given a attorney and i cannot wait to tell him my side of the story cuz we all have a side to this and i want to face my accusers in all my legal matters that have to do with my son

if i didnt have soberity or a higher power today i would not have made it thru this ordeal at all i did by the strengh of my higher power the courage to walk thru the things i need to and to change what i can

thanks for all the support
hugs mistee