Notices

Has anyone heard anything about WLDKATZ?

Old 03-16-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Has anyone heard anything about WLDKATZ?

Did you see the message she left on her thread -
What the Hell???
I'm not exactly sure of what I'm reading.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I just read what you're talking about and it has me concerned as well. If anyone has her phone number, please call and check on her and let us know what's going on. I don't like the way things sounded at all.

Judy
Old 03-16-2009, 11:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How can they remove your liver? Maybe she was just real worried about things, but if she was going in for a fraction of what was outlined in the post before last i guess she will be out of it for a while?!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Heathen

I read that too.. I don't know the whole story other than what she shared, the cancer, and her pregnancy that has to terminate . And no, they can't remove your liver, but maybe they have to remove part of it. I'm sure she'll update us after she recovers. I'll think good thoughts too.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I only know of one person who has her number. And I havent seen her today either. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
I am sure it is very tramatic day for her. I know she will need lots of rest. And maybe when Amy gets time she will update us if Pam cant.

Love ya sista!!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I sent Amy an email earlier asking her if she had any idea what's going on and she only had a minute cause she was on her way out the door. I know she has Pamm's phone number, don't think she has read the thread, but I will send Amy another message asking her to call Pamm when she gets home from work tonight. I'll ask Amy to update us on here or I will.

I'm not positive of this, but isn't Pamm pretty far along in her pregnancy that the babies have a chance of surviving? I haven't followed too closely but it seems to me that she has been holding off on the surgeries in order to hold on to the babies as long as possible. Again, I'm not sure. . . just hoping they will be ok.

Let's all say lots of Prayers and hope for the best.

Judy
Old 03-16-2009, 02:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

I don't know a lot about the situation (have just read various posts here on SR) but it is my understanding that the babies are expected to survive. She's still relatively early in the pregancy - I believe the babies are due in early May - but she's at the point now where they CAN survive.

It's an awful lot to have to go through. I simply can't imagine it. My thoughts will definitely be with her and the babies over the next few days.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:28 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

i have her number, and will call her in a few days if we do not here from her...
Old 03-17-2009, 04:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
trying to get it right

Wink rusty

i hope she is doing ok, let us know please!!!!!

and has anyone heard from nikishine? or katie?

blessing in sobriety to all!

:ghug2
Old 03-17-2009, 05:31 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Okay, I have talked to Pamm. She is not having the surgery, as she wants to have her twins and wants to give them a chance.

I asked her about the liver, and she said they had planned on leaving a portion of it and she would have been on the donor list.

She is determined to have the "girls" (the twins) and there is no changing her mind. She said "everyone is cussing me out" but I know Pamm, well, and I just told her she's an adult, and she knows the risks.

As a little background, she and her mom have both had numerous cancers, been treated, with success, but then it pops up elsewhere.

She is 27 weeks pregnant, which is way too early to deliver twins. One of the tumors is in the uterus, which has stunted the growth of the babies, but that tumor has stopped growing, so the babies have a chance to grow. She said when she saw the ultrasound, she just "couldn't kill my babies".

I told her I loved her, and am keeping her in my prayers. I also told her there were a lot of people, here, who were confused and concerned. She IS hard to keep up with, even for me, and I "know" here well

I appreciate the concern, and I know she and Edward do, too. She said Edward was p****ed, but I was joking with him (he was in the background), so I think he is more scared and worried, than anything.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 03-17-2009, 05:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Amy, Thanks for the update. I pray for the twins, Pam and Edward. All four of them are extremely strong.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I had no idea.

Amy... please pass along my prayers to Pamm when you talk to her next? Tell her I'm thinking about her.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:47 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
trying to get it right

hugs

you and the twins, will be in my thoughts and prayers!!! i am so sorry you have to go thru all this!!!!!
if i can help in any way, let me know!

:praying:praying
Old 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

yeah, shes around, saw her in whiners...
Old 03-17-2009, 06:04 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Hey Pammy!!! I see you!!
Much love to ya sista!!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I never saw this thread............I am speachless right now and trying not to bawl.......most of you on this thread know me, but there are a few who dont know me at all, Thank you for the support and the prayers they are greatly appreciated!
As for my Family, SR, read my mind and heart and know that it is greatly appreciated, more than you will ever know.......

Amy pretty much summed it up for me sort of.......lol sis ya left the hard stuff for me to tell all over again.....thanks.............

the cancer is back I AM out of remission I made it a whole 8 months this time though.....that is good I think, bad part is it spread one doctor said like a wild fire throughout my lower right quad......they know for sure they are taking my overy, tube, part of my pancrus( Exscuse the spelling I suck at it), liver and possiably my a part of my stomache and colon.......they are going to take my uterus, I have went to over 9 doctors within the last few months only to be told one thing or another and I cannot do it......As many ppl know I miscarried a boy in January last year and I had one son in 2004 who died of Sids @ 17days.......
On Monday I went to another dr, actually one I had been avoiding because of the cost, she put it all in my lap and said no matter what anyone says it is your decision lets take a look......
When I saw that the girls are growing a bit and those chests rise and fall I lost it, I had my first 3-d ultrasound.....I saw my daughters I know me and if they are ANYTHING at all like their mothers mother and grandmothers, they are survivors.........I looked at Dr Murphy and said I will wait she said lets give it about another two weeks, I will monitor you every second and you call me everyday, I had to stand up to a lot of people on this.....
And I will tell you the same thing I told them, I was brought into this life to bring life I was honored enough to find a man who loves me for me and I have a family I love and adore. Call it my Ego call it what ever I need to know that there will be something left of me after I am gone. I need to know that edward is taken care of in his old age, and my neices and nephews know the love of a large family.....More than that I want to know the feeling a person gets when they are holding their child and hearing momma I love you or look what I did........so for all of the reasons that are going on in my head even the stupid I have court and they wont delay it if I am in the hospital one I said screw it.....I am doing this one for me and my Daughters......

Edward lost his ever loving mind when I told him ( smart me right I did it at a resturaunt thinking no way is he going to blow a gasket or anything not my Mr Polite) HE LOST IT.......almost screaming NOW I HAVE TO LOSE YOU TOO, broke my heart to pieces, in that very moment I knew how much he loved me.....I also knew I was doing the right thing I can feel it in my heart.......Edward thinks this Dr is just trying to make a name for herself, I was asked if she could use it as a case study......I dont know what to make of that, any ways I do know this.......I am smiling today, my girls are jumping around everywhere......But as Amy has said as have I and my Drs 27 weeks is way too early for premies especially twins with birth defects ( one of them have a curved spine because of a tumor in my uterus).
I am a strong woman most days, but when it comes to my loved ones I am a lioness protecting her cubs.........
So I take it easy, avoid bullets ( quit laughing Amy), and pray Lord do I pray......it seems like every time I blink I am sending up another one..........
My mom has gotten her church to send up prayers , they are sending me cards, each person prays and then sends me a card, I have a special box for all of them that I made so that my daughters can one day see just how many people love and support them, and her church contacted another church and so one not all send cards but I can feel their prayers.......We may not have much but I know the one thing we have is love and I feel it every moment of every day.........

now if only the Courts decide I dont need to go to jail I will really be stress free.........only 382 left to go..........lol

Honestly I can thank my Amy and Unk Rusty for the serenity that I have, well as well as My Edward.......all I know as I get ready to close this up.....I wouldnt be as positive as I am right now if it wasnt for the fact I have 638 days clean.......that right there is the biggest gift I can give myself as well as my daughters..........and ALL of my family......

Good Night Sr and thank you ever so much for caring for me and my family......

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Pamm, I cannot begin to tell you how much this has touched my heart. I had to keep blinking my eyes to move the tears out of the way that were welling up while I was reading this.

Anyone who is a Mother knows that, as I like to call it, Mamma Bear syndrome. . . protecting our cubs with our very own lives. I was told that I could never conceive due to female problems so when I got pregnant, I was estatic! I nearly lost my son more than a few times throughout my pregnancy so I called him my miracle baby. And I know your little girls will lay claim to that as well when they are brought into this world at a safe age and weight.

I have seen the movies of the week where the woman has Cancer and has to choose between her own life and the life of her unborn child. When I watched these movies, I would always think that the woman can adopt if she is unable to give birth to her own children. But after reading this, you have shown me the other side.

I think it's truly beautiful, all the Prayers that are sent up from the different Churches. I love the idea of keeping the cards for your daughters to read later in life. But I am holding on to the hope and Praying that you and Edward will be reading them with your daughters one day.

You have fought many battles and I believe with all my heart that God will continue to let you carry these two little Blessings as long as possible to ensure their safe arrival into your arms.

My Prayers are with you all,
Judy
Old 03-17-2009, 07:24 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I'm praying too, Pamm, but I know somehow you will beat this.

KJ
Old 03-17-2009, 07:29 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Woman you are too close to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, I am on the phone talking with Amy and all I can say is I wish I could give you a hug thank you!

Love
Pamm
Old 03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

My prayers go out to you Pamm. Since you know I have a new son at home, you can know that I am with you on your decision. Stay close to us and please let us know how things are going.