Notices

Has anyone heard anything about WLDKATZ?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:34 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
kla

Best wishes, fwiw, our twins were born at the end of week 28, had some close calls while they were hospitalized for their first two months, but they made it out, and are now about to turn five, and weigh like 40 pounds with no lasting complications related to prematurity. It may have helped that they were delivered in a hospital with level III NICU.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

thank you and God Bless and keep you and those little ones close......I am at one of the best NCIU"S in this part of my country............and thanks for your thoughts!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:42 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

btw Kla welcome to sober recovery......this is a cool little part of our world read the threads and post when your ready!

Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-17-2009, 08:43 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi Pammy.......You and your girls are in my thoughts and prayers. You are one tough chick! If anyone can get through this it is YOU!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am rootin for you guys girl. I know you put it down. And you aint wrong. Do what you feel is right and whats in your heart sweety.
I am thinking of you and hoping for the best.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you and your family. I would give up my life for my kids so I understand a little about your feelings.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:32 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Pamm, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are one strong woman to stand up for your beliefs. I respect that immensely. Please keep us posted. Even though I don't know you I have read some of your postings and I know you are a strong willed woman who won't let anything stand in her way.
Best wishes,
Belinda
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Thank you all I just read all of these posts to my momma and shes cryin.....she said to say thank you all for your support in me and our family.......Amy she sends her love.....

OB called today I was out....sort of scared...."It is IMPARITIVE" that I talk with you!!" Ive been havein all this blood work and stuff it has me scared bad.....so just prayin that all will be well and will hear about it tomarrow I am sure!!!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Night everyone not feelin too hot worried about what the dr has to say about tomarrow....God I give it up to you..............now make me quit hurling!!!!!

Love
Pamm
Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Was looking for this song, only a little bit running threw my head trying to find it and stumbled across this, I so needed this tonight.....
I can hear my grandma and momma singing this together doing dishes and I so wish I was right there with them tonight........so many worries are clouding my mind, water to be turned off tomarrow, electricity on the 21st court on the 25th surgery ect ect ect and life moves on right.........but I am WHOLE, I am sober, I am not high I am carrying two beautiful baby girls I cannot wait to spoil I have the love of friends and family......and tonight this song just made things even more compleate......Grandma may be walking a higher trail right now but even from here I can Hear her plain as day yelling "Pammy you can do it us Hull women are fighters!" I wont say I wish I could tell her one more time I love her.......she knows it and tonight I just needed to feel that love and support again......I just got it.....
I hope and Pray that you find comfort in the words of this song as well....it really did a doozey on me.........Good night everyone!

Love
Pamm

Last edited by WLDKATZ; 03-18-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: cuse I cant do you tube right
Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Last edited by WLDKATZ; 03-18-2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: better sound
Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Hey Pamm----

If you're still up, unable to sleep, probably due to stress as to what the doctor needs to say to you.....WELL......

I've never been exactly in your shoes, BUT if I was, I would call the doctor; regardless of the hour. Yes, I know you'd only get his service, but telling them your story.....babies, cancer, you get a msg from the doctor telling you that it's IMPERATIVE that you two talk.....I bet the service will either send your call directly through to your doctor, or have the doctor call you right back.....heck, it's at least worth a try.....

Just a note to tell you that you and your babies are always in my prayers and thougts...............daily

NoelleR
Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Thank you and naw it just took me going to bed and watching an old movie until I drifted off, about 15 minutes later.............lol
Thank you anyways!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:15 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

oh yeah calling Dr now
Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

You and your family were in my thoughts, heart and prayers, even more so now that I have read what is happening to you right now. Think I will pop in a couple of special Masses and a few Rosaries as well as the prayer, just to really let HIM know how special you are and that you need His touch now for you and your babes.

God bless you, and those you carry.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

wish i lived in spain
Old 03-21-2009, 12:37 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Spain!?!?Lost on that but thanks............went to confession and father started bawling............dont think that was suppose to happen...................
Thank you sis!!!

Surgery is Tuesday the 31st at Hurley Hospital in Flint here at 730 am......................pain pills just hit going back to bed...............I love yous
Old 03-21-2009, 12:40 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Where did spain come from catzZ?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

not sure at all still baffled by it.......going back to bed though.....took some more sleeping pills, love these things......when I want I can just sleep and not think of anything it is so nice

Love,
Pamm
Old 03-21-2009, 02:55 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Loads of Love and Hugs hun...
Thank you taking the time with all of these updates...but get some rest!!!
:ghug3:ghug3