Notices

Has anyone heard anything about WLDKATZ?

Old 03-21-2009, 02:57 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I just keep wanting to post...SHE'S RIGHT HERE LOOK BELOW!

Sorry couldn't resist!
Old 03-21-2009, 03:06 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Pamm,

I am so so sorry to read about all of what you have been asked to deal with. I am thinking of you and my prayers are with you and your family. From reading your posts, you are one strong woman and I wish for you a life time of joy and happiness, because YOU deserve every ounce of it.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Thank You, yeah yeah yeah...........I am always around some place or other I love my sr but doing it yawning, had to go to the bathroom..............lol
Old 03-21-2009, 03:28 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

prayers out to you and yours!
Old 03-21-2009, 06:13 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

shes everyware!

go potty, will ya!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:54 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

she did and is now in the hospital will let you know what is going on when we do!

Edward
Old 03-22-2009, 01:19 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

whew!

keep us updated.

geeze, your one of the family too eddy.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:20 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
IO Storm

:praying: Still from me Edward...
Old 03-22-2009, 03:55 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Pamm, is now at home and resting, she is misrable and I wish I knew how to protect her from all of this. Will pass along your wishes when she is a bit better.

Edward
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

had a long talk with a very good friend of mine yesterday ( FYI he is gay......which is something I love about him) he has this way about him that you can only find in older gay men.....they speak their minds and be damned of the repercussions......he told me " darling you need a moto a charge if you will" I was like what are you talking about T he went on to say" In my darkest hour when family and so called friends were bringing me down I would always repeat my saying to myself over and over ( His is "I'm here and queer deal with it") so I got to thinking, ok I know he isnt talking about my sexual orentation but a mental charge for myself and the only one I keep thinking on is " I am in pain and cant shut off my brain"!!!!!!!!!!! ever wish you could just wake up from a night mere to find out everything is really ok??? That is where I am at.....thanks for the wishes and prayers I really apprecitate them ad do my Edward and Family!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Been awake for a bit, not trying to think or deal with **** dropping the load in Edwards lap for a change.......I just want to sleep without dreaming and try to stop hurting.....I am holding up cant say well but I am here.......one day I will understand until then I aint gonna try and deal with what my mind isnt ready for........Edward is telling me to go back to bed because I am slurring my words again so I will before I quit making sence here............thanks for the love and support every one!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Good plan..And your friend is right.
Just do what you can for now. Everything else will come in time. And when you are ready.
Take care.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ View Post
had a long talk with a very good friend of mine yesterday ( FYI he is gay......which is something I love about him) he has this way about him that you can only find in older gay men.....they speak their minds and be damned of the repercussions......he told me " darling you need a moto a charge if you will" I was like what are you talking about T he went on to say" In my darkest hour when family and so called friends were bringing me down I would always repeat my saying to myself over and over ( His is "I'm here and queer deal with it") so I got to thinking, ok I know he isnt talking about my sexual orentation but a mental charge for myself and the only one I keep thinking on is " I am in pain and cant shut off my brain"!!!!!!!!!!! ever wish you could just wake up from a night mere to find out everything is really ok??? That is where I am at.....thanks for the wishes and prayers I really apprecitate them ad do my Edward and Family!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Oh Pamm I bet most of us know that feeling of wish you could wake up & have it be a bad dream.

Im so sorry for all you are going through. In my thoughts & prayers! All The best honey!!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

took my first ride out tonight.......had to go to the store didnt want to ask Edward to walk down to it seeing as he has 4 projects due for school and he has 3 classes tonight and low and behold T ( my friend I was talking about earlier) calls and said hey girl what ya doin.....we talked for a few and he was telling me about his insurance not covering his vicodin( was in a car accident and pulled the nerves and tendon on the right side of his neck and shoulder when he was trying to protect his face) until the 28th, told him not to worry I have tons of em cuse I dont take pills unless I have too.....so told him make ya a deal come get me and take me to kroger, he was like ok I'll be right there....and was......so we took our time and he just let me slowly walk and talk....this is after he gets me in the store and tells me I look like ****.......he is so sweet and truthful......it was cool sort of in a depressing sort of way.............LOL until he started checking out the stock boys and I got one of their phone numbers for him.......I know that guy thought it was for me........lol
I have to get rid of this baby stuff........it is driving me insane their beds are at the head of our bed I cant look any where.......momma will handle it I know, just dont want her to have to deal with it eaither.........
my pills kicked in I am going to bed, I am tired...night all

Love ,
Pamm
Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Good grief..I am gettin lost here.
I am stickin to one thread missy..I am gettin confused as to which one I post in..LOL.
I am glad you got out. Do you some good to get some fresh air and move around some. Hope it made you feel a little better.
I remember Kroger!! My grams loved that store when we lived in NC.
Then she flipped and fell in love with Bi - Lo.

Hang in there. Still keepin you close in ym thoughts.