View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
serenityqueen
Attitude of Gratitude

Pamm, I cannot begin to tell you how much this has touched my heart. I had to keep blinking my eyes to move the tears out of the way that were welling up while I was reading this.

Anyone who is a Mother knows that, as I like to call it, Mamma Bear syndrome. . . protecting our cubs with our very own lives. I was told that I could never conceive due to female problems so when I got pregnant, I was estatic! I nearly lost my son more than a few times throughout my pregnancy so I called him my miracle baby. And I know your little girls will lay claim to that as well when they are brought into this world at a safe age and weight.

I have seen the movies of the week where the woman has Cancer and has to choose between her own life and the life of her unborn child. When I watched these movies, I would always think that the woman can adopt if she is unable to give birth to her own children. But after reading this, you have shown me the other side.

I think it's truly beautiful, all the Prayers that are sent up from the different Churches. I love the idea of keeping the cards for your daughters to read later in life. But I am holding on to the hope and Praying that you and Edward will be reading them with your daughters one day.

You have fought many battles and I believe with all my heart that God will continue to let you carry these two little Blessings as long as possible to ensure their safe arrival into your arms.

My Prayers are with you all,
Judy