Notices

I'm leaving this place...

Old 07-12-2005, 03:02 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tyler
Glad I could provide you with a good laugh at least, not much good for much else right now. Wish i could do something ofr you right now ridhey, but I'm not in so good a shape myself!! I've followed you for some time and we've even chatted at one time, I hope you can get hyour s*it together soon, I fear for your life. Good luke man!!
Yeah, same to you... we can't carry on like this :/

Was a good laugh...which is a good thing to wake up to!
Old 07-12-2005, 06:24 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

"Yeah, I'm 21...though sometimes I feel 14 and something 40 :/
I'm definatel not 21...21 year olds are meant to be at university or have good jobs...be traveling the world! Not what I'm doing :/"

i'm 21 too. some people just get the short end... look how young you are--you could have a nice long life ahead of you. look back on this from far away. i just hope you can get help. can't you go to the hospital? if you're having a seizure on the floor don't they have to treat you? can you move towns? you may not want to--i was a die-hard new yorker, but it sounds like you have too much past where you're at now. id, it's worked for me somewhat.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:43 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Richey
I know I'm trying to fill a hole with them...I just can't figure out quite what that hole is or how to fill it.
The spriitual void perhaps?

dope, sex, jobs, significant others.. they just dissapear right into that void like they had no substance, leaving us wanting more.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:47 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Forever In Recovery, Dana

I'm here for you

I haven't had the pleasure of knowing you through here yet Richey because I am new, but I sure wish you would stick around so that I can! I can see that everyone here cares for you dearly or they wouldn't have taken the time to reply to your post. Please keep coming back and keep an open mind.

(By the way, I had quite a few drinking buddies that I had to let go of cause they weren't ready to quit themselves and the temptation was to great for me. I had to put my recovery FIRST in order to stay sober)

*Hugs* we really do care