Notices

hallucinations

Old 08-10-2014, 11:29 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

i remember locking myself in my toilet being sick and having diarrhea, i locked myself up because there was a huge spider outside going to get me

your post brought that fear i had back then right back to me, i would say the same as many other try and call a dr or seek help i was also very drunk at the time i seen it so i couldnt of called a dr if i tried i somehow fell asleep at the toilet the fear of the spider had gone but i was still shaking so violently i just couldn't sober up

i know today i should of tried to seek medical help as it was a dangerous place to be in so please try and call in the medics
if you can post a message on here then you can surly make a call ? so do it and good luck
Old 08-10-2014, 01:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Matt M

I only ever got them at night for some reason.
I'd often leap out of bed because I thought I saw a huge spider or something or saw someone else in the room.
Basically every time I laid back and shut my eyes my mind would just race with random and bizarre images, so I basically had to turn a light on and sit up all night.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:19 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I also only had them at night. They have subsided fortunately. Maybe the gallons of electrolytes and vitamins they pumped into my veins (along with all the benzos) worked.