Notices

Cravings

Old 10-12-2014, 01:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Not really I don't want to tell my mom. I already kind of told this lady that I know but she drinks too so not much help there. I know this is a phase I am going though and eventually it will get bad for me and I will quit again. I just don't want to feel the way I feel today all jittery and with heartburn and like can't relax. I also don't wanna pass out by 8pm like i did last night. i had 4 wines which is a bottle. I also had taken a clonozepam with the idea that it would prevent me from drinking. I just feel so alone. I havent had a relationship in years. I have no friends. I tried the AA thing but then i had some family issues and i stopped going so now it's like I am not in that mode anymore. Perhaps if i was busier. i don't know
Old 10-12-2014, 01:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

OMG I just wrote this really long post and i refreshed the page and it's gone. So here I GO AGAIN. No not really I don't want to tell my mom. There is a lady I told but she drinks too so I can't really go to her. All I know is I don't want to pass out by 8pm again. Yesterday I had 4 glasses of wine equal to a bottle. I had taken a clonozepam with the hopes this would make me not want to drrink. Its just hard because i am so alone, i haven't had a relationship in years. i have basically no friends. I had gone to AA but then something happened in my family and i stopped going, I don't feel like I am in that mode now. All I know is I felt jittery today all day. I was able to get up and work but I just have this feeling like I can't relax/
Old 10-12-2014, 01:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I guess i basically ended up posting the same thing twice sorry
Old 10-17-2014, 06:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Did you drink the other night Violet? I hope all is well...come back to our October class. You can do it!