Notices

Stupidest/Silliest Drunk Things We've Done

Old 03-09-2012, 10:02 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Yeah I've never done anything really that funny or silly when drunk.. or maybe I don't remember. Oh once I threw a hotdog back at the hotdog stand and ran away. Not that amazing lol. I usually just sit around and talk and sing my lungs out. And dance. Dance for hours on end.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:33 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Post Re:Stupid things we did.

I guess this falls under the category of "drunken people do the stupidest things". So now it's my turn. I once put an empty vodka bottle in my daughters play house. She gave it to me the very next day. Talk about embarrassing. My wife wasn't pleased either. Not to mention the incident at my bachelor party, when a fight broke out. I guess my father-in-law wasn't too fond of my antics, especially the one involving the stripper and my? Well, you get the picture. What I can't tell you (lack of memory) is even more embarrassing, so why try? You think these incidents would eventually call into question my behavior, wouldn't you? Especially, with all the troubles we went through. Well, guess what? It did not. Not right away at least -even though the proof was overwhelming. I had to endure many more years of both misery and regret before the reality of my drinking set in -which proved one theory correct in my eyes; alcohol and sane behavior don't mix. So why go there, ever? I won't, how about you?
Old 03-10-2012, 02:53 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

When I would get to the point that I felt "too drunk" (ready to puke, room spinning drunk) I I would take off all my clothes, thinking it would make me feel better.. I don't know the reasoning behind it but I've done it more times than I can remember. Though I was always at home, sometimes I'd go in my back yard for fresh air to also help sober me up. One night I was doing this, sitting right under my porch light stark naked and my husband sees me, mumbles something and shuts off the porch light. He told me the next day I said "Nobody leaves Baby in the dark"! turned the light back on sat outside naked some more.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:58 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I cant even think of a silliest drunk moment. If anything I can only vaguely remember the darkest things that happened while hammered.

The top is is this story.... IN summer 2011 I proceeded to continue drinking heavily. One night I had my drinking friend hang out with me and we played this game called Deal Or No Deal on my ps3... yes it was a dvd game. Rules were that if we chose a number that was in 1000 range you had to take a shot, so this game went on for about an hour and within that time we had SO much to drink. Well... it was fun until it was time for him to go... at 7am in the morning.... I was a nite worker so being sick in the head I was "okay" to drink since it was considered my "night" time. But the drinking didn't stop there. Didn't stop for 4 days. I gotten so drunk over a small amount of time I'm in disbelief how I was able to function properly. I could walk normally but I'm sure I stank of alcohol but always managed to spray myself with axe and d.o for my alcoholic b.o. I was served throught out those 4 days until one night I hung out with my drinking friend and called on him plastered out of my mind with a 26er in my hand ready to drink. We sat on his porch of his shared accomendated house while he smoked cigs and I drank the liquor of 40% straight he told me he was hung over but proceeded to get drunk with me. Then this girl walking by, had to be at least 19 and him being 31 and me being 26 proceed to get a video recording of this girl because she was in skin tight shorts and I followed her not hiding my Ipod and this guy is screaming at us from a store door. I think he said something like you pervs I'm calling the cops. etc etc. So we continued to drink the night away and no cops were called then we head to the little bar across from my friends house and got more drunk there. thats when the arguing started over something I can't remember, even remember I even told the bar tender who so happened to work at my job too, that I was suppose to be at work that night for 10pm and there I was 9pm drinking my face off. stupid stupid. My friend left in anger and I proceeded to drink more even tabbed the girl 20 dollars! Then I decided to "console" him so I climbed up the outside back stairs to his room window and called for him, he came to the window it was dark and he looked at me and walked away back to his bed and ignored me. I actually smashed through his window... well.... screen covering because he wouldn't let me in, then we fought by fist... well he did the fighting he attacked me and took me down and I didn't defend myself in hopes he'd stop hitting me. He stopped when I cried out to tell him to stop hitting me. I was sent to hospital and luckily he didn't charge me for break and enter though he was in boiling water for assaulting me. That was a mess and I'm glad I don't do it anymore. I'm sobered and thankful today and have an awesome girlfriend whose never seen me drunk. thank god for aa
Old 03-10-2012, 04:27 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
dude in recovery

Fire jumping at a beach party. It was a big ol' fire and I lost a good bit of body hair. :o ... Plus, we nearly got busted that night and we had booze, weed, ecstasy, acid and underage girls doing all of the above.... (they were under 21, over 18... (I hope)). I hate to say it, but that was a fun night until it got too crazy and some of us were 'packin heat', so it could have gotten really bad really quick.

Most of the time I was the sane guy of the bunch while under the influence, the others didn't have much to lose and caused more trouble than they were worth. My more recent 'stupids' were just me being a bitter, no good person\drunk.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:39 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Broke my Nose tripping over my Dog's potty pad. And had to pay 6,000 to get it fixed.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:47 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
HAHAHA!!! Blackmail nice!

Under the silly catagory, this reminded me of as another poster said "back when drinking was fun", me and about 9 friends in a tiny bar all singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of our lungs into one microphone that we didn't really need. But that was years ago way before I started drinking alone or daily.
my ex- who was just as bad of an alcholic as I was smashed his face in our backyard. BTW we happened to live on a lake that has 10 foot alligators everywhere. Lucky he did not become Dinner for one of them....Saddest thing is he thought it was HILARIOUS...
Old 03-10-2012, 04:55 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FlyerFan View Post
One time I woke up on my kitchen floor, I think I just dozed off there with a bottle of wine. And when I woke up my cat was sitting 1/2 inch from my face just staring at me, it was the creepiest wake-up i ever had. lol
Been there too. They just seem to know.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:35 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Peace, Love, Sobriety

Originally Posted by Cindi74 View Post
Been there too. They just seem to know.
They sure do, and as soon as I opened my eyes he meowed extremely loud and walked over to his empty food bowl....like "hey lady....get off your drunk ass and open one of those little cans for me......NOW!" LOL!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:01 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

let's see.
got kicked out of a bar forceably in key west because I wouldn't wait in line for the bathroom and decided to urinate in the corner right beside a bouncer.

got caught several more times urinating in inappropriate places.

had to walk home drunk one night in the freezing cold because I'd spent my cab money on beer. so I slept in the lobby of the town post office right there beside the front door.

went to an all night diner, ordered a huge breakfast and proceeded to pass out in the booth before the food got there.

upstairs at a bar one night. was coming down the stairs and thought it would be cool to jump down the last 5 or so stairs. and when I jumped I cracked my forehead on a ceiling beam and tumbled down the rest of the way.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:02 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FlyerFan View Post
They sure do, and as soon as I opened my eyes he meowed extremely loud and walked over to his empty food bowl....like "hey lady....get off your drunk ass and open one of those little cans for me......NOW!" LOL!
I woke up with his paws on my chest staring at me and meowing...I don't have children but I felt like the worst Mother ever.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:47 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Zee

Has anyone seen the infamous David Hasselhoff video... the one with him eating the burger? After that went viral, he never drank again!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:05 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Peace, Love, Sobriety

Originally Posted by Cindi74 View Post
I woke up with his paws on my chest staring at me and meowing...I don't have children but I felt like the worst Mother ever.
Same here, lol. No kids but my pets made me feel guilty as hell. My dog used to give me this pathetic look when I was drunk and i baby talked to her. Like "get out of my face lady.....you're a moron" lmao
Old 03-11-2012, 09:11 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

The last 10 years of my drinking career, I did more stupid and dangerous things than I care to remember. However, back in my college days, there were a few times when it was actually "fun." One of the silliest things I can remember doing is going to a karaoke bar with friends, getting hammered on kamikazees and then trying to sing "Roxanne" by the Police. Hideous. If you're gonna sing karaoke while hammered, "Roxanne" is not the best choice. Just sayin'.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by desertsong View Post
The last 10 years of my drinking career, I did more stupid and dangerous things than I care to remember. However, back in my college days, there were a few times when it was actually "fun." One of the silliest things I can remember doing is going to a karaoke bar with friends, getting hammered on kamikazees and then trying to sing "Roxanne" by the Police. Hideous. If you're gonna sing karaoke while hammered, "Roxanne" is not the best choice. Just sayin'.
I know it reminds me of the Nickelback song How you remind me. "These 5 words in my head scream are we having fun yet?"
Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by desertsong View Post
Not too many people can pull that one. Try I've Got a Man by Positive B. With someome I had just met. Not my finest hour.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:05 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

I have to agree, many of the stupid things I did while drunk are not funny, but embarrassing reminders as to why I can't drink. Way back in my early twenties I woke up in jail only to be informed I was being charged with two counts of assault on a cop. The only lesson I took away from the whole experience was to be more cooperative when being thrown into the drunk tank. How stupid is that!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:41 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Has anyone seen the infamous David Hasselhoff video... the one with him eating the burger? After that went viral, he never drank again!
I saw that one I didn't know that he quit drinking after it though.

On the Karioke I once decided to sing ledzepplin kashmir, I killed that song and not in a good way. Really who thinks they can sing Led Zepplin?

Edit Elphaba love the name/handle good book.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:57 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Celebrating Recovery

Luckily I am at that point in my recovery that I can laugh at the ridiculous and stupid things I did . Yes they were dangerous, stupid and tragic -but a gift of recovery is that I can absolutely see the funny side in them now.

Oh, what did I not do? That would be easier. One of my less fine moments was when I nearly broke my ankle. I'd been drinking in the park and couldn't be bothered to find a lavatory, so i climbed up on a rockery of shrubs and things to have a pee. It was quite a way up and for some silly reason instead of climbing down I decided to leap off and try a James Bond-style roll onto the floor. Needless to say, it didn't work. I landed pants round ankles on the floor in broad daylight and had to go to hospital. ended up on crutches for about 6 weeks.

Oh and then a year later, I did break my ankle doing silly stuff again. And annoyingly it was one time when I wasn't even that drunk!

Thank you for sharing your stories and showing that we can take laughter from disaster
Old 03-11-2012, 03:01 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
Celebrating Recovery

Oh and on the karaoke note, no matter how drunk I have got, something has always shielded me from the humiliation of karaoke.

The ONLY time I ever agreed to do it, I put my name down for 80s classic 'Eternal Flame' by The Bangles. Happily, it turns out, I got chucked out of the pub for starting a fight before my song came up. i think everyone involved has to be grateful for that one - even the guy i picked on.

Surely a worse fate would've been me screeching my way through #Is this burning an eternal flaaaaaaaaaaaaaame?# And believing I was singing it well. Shudder.