Notices

Pregnant and drinking wine

Old 03-03-2011, 07:19 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Honestly... none of us know but I think the American recommendation is 1/2 glass- I prefer European recommendations though, but then again I AM a drunk
If you have had difficulty in the past be most careful once the baby is born. When my daughter is born I was completely swacked for the next year, like I was compensating for lost time or something, husband was always finding me passed out on the floor and ****. No good.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Knock it off !!!

Originally Posted by optimistic1 View Post
It is beyond difficult for me to stop and I am concerned that the baby may have developmental delays from the drinking. All ultrasounds are perfect and he's growing perfect. Has anybody drank small amounts during their last trimester and had a healthy baby. It is very hard to come forth and be honest about my behavior so please be understanding and don't judge. I am coming from a place of concern for this child.
KNOCK IT OFF, LADY! NOW!

Stop asking if others "got away" with this type of behavior and had a healthy baby! That you even ask this is highly indicative of your present mindset - mainly, that you have no intention of stopping.

The world is a rough place to navigate for anyone - imagine having to do so with the severe disadvantage of FAS.

Give it a rest. Now. No excuses. Anything else is utter insanity.

- JBC