Notices

Rhonda Lenair

Old 06-22-2007, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rhonda Lenair

I have an appt. in Sept. Anyone out there who has seen her can give feedback about your experience? Thanks.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Welcome to SR!

Sorry....I have no experience to share.
That is a long time to wait for help.
What are you doing for yourself today?

Blessings
Old 06-22-2007, 05:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hmmmmm......I see where she is "compared to the prophet Edgar Cayce". Impressive. But lest we forget, Edgar Cayce never charged a dime for any of his visits.

However, I wish you the best of luck and hope it works for you.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just googled her and there is alot of info on her. Good luck.

Liz
Old 06-23-2007, 03:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

never heard of her.

*google*

wow.
pricy.
huh.
more like 'gucci' than 'cayce', IMO.

I have no experience with this person.
But I've 35+ years with this type of field.

Be aware that they are called 'gifts' ... for a reason.
Anything else ... is a 'product'.
A 'product' must be purchased.
A gift ... requires nothing.

Please remember to post afterward!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Rhonda Lenair

Hi, you asked about Rhonda Lenair. I went to her for help with curing bulimia. She is excellent. After my first appointment with her, it felt like the "monster" of addiction was gone.

Food addiction is difficult to cure. She is even better with curing alcoholism and drug addiction. With food, we have to eat...so the pattern can be more tricky to deal with. I credit Rhonda with helping me create a life I love, leaving my old addictive ways, including workaholism in a job I didn't like.

I wish you the best in your appointment with her. Remember, even though she cures you, you still have self-responsibility. She gives you a clean slate and what you do with it from there (she gives you guidance for that) is up to you.

With love,
Heather

Last edited by BigSis; 08-18-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Removal of link to commercial site, per forum rules.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:43 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

she cures you
She cures alcoholism? Does that mean if I go to her I can drink like a normal person?
Old 08-18-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Rhonda Lenair

I don't think it means you can have a drink...although I don't know how it works in the alcohol program.

Typically, it would mean you abstain from a substance that harms your body. For me, it was certain foods. So I eat other foods that are good for my system instead. Once I started learning more about digestion, I realized those foods I'm avoiding were harming my digestive system. Alcohol does too...I don't drink it anymore either. It always made me feel worse anyway.

What I've found is that I'm choosing high energy, healing foods for my body. And interestingly, choosing high energy work and high energy people. This is where that "self responsibility" comes in. We learn how to care for ourselves so that we can live joyful lives.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

In other words she is not a cure.

A cure indicates that the problem no longer exist, ie. an alcoholic is no longer an alcoholic or a cancer patient no longer has cancer.

I read her gaurantee, good for 60 days as long as you follow every step of her program and then all it is is another round of treatments at no cost.

I have found that without spending a single dime for AA that I am gauranteed sobriety forever as long as I follow every suggestion in AA. When I fail in following suggestions I get back every bit of misery I gave up to get and stay sober.

I wish you all the best with her, the money spent alone is a huge incentive to stay sober, I know for this old drunk it would have been money down the toilet, but I am sure she works for those who follow her program to a tee.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Smile My visits with Rhonda Lenair

Well, my boyfriend and I went to Vermont first week of Sept. to see Rhonda Lenair for our alcohol dependency. She was wonderful and the modality worked. Both of us lost our craving for alcohol after first session. It has been over two weeks and each day I am grateful for this miracle. I know there will be skeptics - some people may even get hostile - but it worked for me and it worked for my boyfriend and I am so grateful. It was effortless! Yes, it was expensive and yes, we traveled across the country to a remote part of Vermont but it was worth it. I journal daily about how I am feeling and I reflect on this amazing healing. One of the most striking things about this modality is that there, at least in my case, was no withdrawal at all. This was a true blessing! I am also able to walk down the liquor aisle, go to bars, parties and travel - all of which I have done since I quit drinking literally overnight (after having been a daily way-too-much drinker for years) - and I simply don't crave the alcohol. Tonight my bf and I watched a TV show where alcohol was rampant at a party, with one woman getting quite *********. It was "interesting" but I didn't want to join the party. I have started a friends of Rhonda group at ***** groups in hopes I will meet others who have taken - or will be taking - this most amazing journey.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:00 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Congrats to both of you meow, sounds like you both got to where I have been the past 6 months or more via AA.

I too have had the urge/need to drink lifted from me. this gift was given to me freely by those who had it given to them freely, I pass this gift that was given to me freely to any one seeking sobriety.

Today I continue my journey in sobriety making new friends, working with fellow alcoholics, living life on lifes terms.

I am free to walk anywhere I wish to walk booze or not as long as I maintain my spiritual fitness.

BTW did I mention this was all no cost to me or any one else?

Last edited by Tazman53; 09-19-2007 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:14 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Glad it's all worked out so well Meow.
Congratulations and
Good Luck...
Old 09-19-2007, 07:14 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi Meow,

Thanks for the report on the Rhonda Lenair thing. I hope you keep posting from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

Could you tell us a little more about it. Is it hyptonism based, spiritual? What is “modality” What were your 4 days (or whatever) like? What state did you go there in (had you abstained for a few days?, feeling hungover and craving a drink?)

Although AA works for many, it really doesnt for many more. I think the price (as listed on her site, $ 3200) is very reasonable, especially compared to the loss of time and productivity required to do AA (not that theres anything wrong with that...lol).

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing more about your treatment.

S
Old 09-19-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Welcome Meow!
Thanks for sharing your journey into recovery with us. I hope you'll keep posting. Its really inspirational that you and your BF had the obsession to drink lifted. This is a miracle, and it can happen to people for different reasons. I was fortunate to find this blessing through the program of AA and belief in a higher power.
peace be with you,
chip
Old 09-19-2007, 07:54 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

meow I am very interested in the long term success of the Rhonda Lenair program.

What does one get for $3,200 besides 4 hours of getting your bioelectrical system reset back to the point of where it was prior to the addiction taking hold.

Does your bioelectrical system stay reset for 10 years with out one doing any thing?

Does getting your bioelectrical system reset also eleminate the shame & guilt built up by years of drinking?

Does one have to keep pouring money out to stay sober?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

meow

thank you for sharing your experience, strength and hope in recovery from alcoholism. i am grateful that another 2 people on the planet have chosen to live healthier more uplifted lives, through the gifts that the higher power works through all people.

i am in aa, but i certainly know that other paths will bring other folks to their peace and i am so happy you found yours and feel like sharing it.

you go!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

i also wanted to add, that in aa, we are urged to cultivate self honesty, openmindedness and willingness to follow the universal, spiritual principles such as acceptance, surrender, service, humility etc, as a means to ensure growth on all levels.

Some of us in AA are so very grateful for our sobriety thru AA that is is hard for us to put our cynicism aside when we hear of other means to the same end.

I am grateful that I am open to other paths and can embrace them all. I was sober IN AA as well as OUT of AA for many years, and have chosen to return to the fellowship once again.

The issue of charging money in exchange for the treatment you recieved is, for me, a non-issue. Fair exchange is what makes the world go round, and it encourages commitment for some people. AA is free of charge but that fact alone does not make it superior to "for fee" programs , in my view.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:26 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Of course SR members are welcomed
to discuss their journey with us here.

Please remember however...the SR Rules on
posting direct links.

Thanks Everyone
Old 09-19-2007, 08:28 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Some of you seem kind of harsh on this treatment. I can understand your skeptism, I share it with you. Believe me, I always swear by the philosophy that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. But we have someone here saying it worked, so rather than challenge what it didn’t do, lets look at what it did do!

I would venture to say that not everyone who has a problem with alcohol, even those who have drank for years, has the same amount of guilt and shame built up in them. And people deal with this in many different ways. You don’t have to be a drinker to have guilt and shame, it’s the baggage of life that affects many people.

I don’t think every alcoholic needs their soul pressure washed before they can stop drinking. I’ve had incidents with alcohol, but I also have many regrets that don’t involve alcohol. I cannot change any of that, it is ancient history, and there is no need or desire to open old wounds.

All I can to is try not to repeat the mistakes of the past, and I believe the best amends I can make doesn’t have to do with the past, it has to do with the future, that I can still shape.

I think there are many people (especially younger people) who’s biggest problem to date is consuming too much alcohol, they are still having fun, haven’t really f’ed up yet, and that is all they need, to get the big A out of their life.

Whatever works!

JMHO
S
Old 09-19-2007, 08:59 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I'm not a big fan of miracle cures, regardless of whether they work or not. First off, removing your desire for alcohol is only half the battle. Removing the reason you turn to alcohol is a different story. If you ask me, that's the bigger part of the fight. The 12 steps teach us about dealing with sobriety, not simply just putting the bottle down and going on about your life. Secondly, I'm proud to call myself an alcoholic. I've earned the right to say that I am winning a battle where the odds were against me. It has been a long hard road as most every alcoholic knows. This condition could have very easily lead me to the gates of hell and took my Friends and Family down along the path. I now have it by the balls and I'm not letting go. After all I've been through I cannot accept and will not accept any "Cure" that take the place of my dedication and hard work.