Notices

Something that's been "eatin my lunch."

Old 02-27-2008, 09:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks Sheryl.
I'm over the house issue now. I'll look into making my house a rental if I have to. I still have a lot on my plate. The step workshop we have been working on is almost ready to go, and my fiancée and I have some wedding errands to finalize.

I have a lot of things to be grateful for. I knew when I originally created this thread, that I was being a whiney cry baby. Everything will all fall into place.

Tom
Old 02-28-2008, 03:53 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Glad to hear you are back on track Tom.

Venting is a good thing, acting on our resentments and frustrations can take us places we really do not want to go. I get things pent up inside of me and on occasion I will step out back and simply SCREAM at the top of my lungs until I feel better. LOL Funny thing how calm I get after that, it actually helps me to regain a better contact with my HP to deal with what ever I was screaming about. Why? I don't know!

Something to talk over with your HP might be renting out to a fellow LEO, LEO's tend to not be issues as renters.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Tom, If I may...one thing I would consider doing is paying more per month towards the principle of your loan.

You say your loan is $480.00 per month and that you are able to save money monthly.

It would be a huge benefit to send say an extra $300.00 per month that applies directly to your principle. At the end of a year not only have you lowered your principle an additional $3600.00 you are paying less interest monthly. At the end of two years you will wind up oweing far less on the balance of your loan and have a much better chance at being able to sell without taking such a huge hit. If your interest rate is above 6% this is a great way to go due to the fact that you are not getting great interest rates by the banks for savings. It can be hard to send more than you need to but it is a solution that may work to your benefit. Just a thought!!

btw...my property taxes without my loan are $650.00 per month!!! Yikes gotta love N.Y.