Lets talk about sex

Old 09-12-2012, 02:43 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

In my early relationships I was very 'hands off'. I liked the idea of sex, but was very uncomfortable initiating any physical contact. Even hugging bugged me. There was no sexual abuse in my FOO history. We just were not ever openly affactionate to each other. So, looking back on it, i guess I just didn't know what to do.

When I met the woman who I'm now married to. I got a healthy dose of exposure thearapy hanging around her family. They were all huggy and mushy. Bugged me at 1st, but after a while I started to enjoy the attention (not that I'll ever admit it, well, not outside of this board. .
Old 09-12-2012, 03:44 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Never been in a relationship and the way its going its not looking likely,as for a sex life I am not even going to bother talking about it.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Lot Of Love Out There, Man.

Originally Posted by Rossy View Post
Never been in a relationship and the way its going its not looking likely,as for a sex life I am not even going to bother talking about it.
I was married for several years, 15, but separated for the last two. Since the divorce, I have been able to reconnect with hugging at meetings it has taken almost two years to get there. With her affair and plenty of other crap I can’t say I have any interest in another relationship. I know this is not PC but if there is another relationship in my future, she has to be a Scandinavian midget lesbian jello wrestler. :rotfxko

I understand how you feel. I had those feelings for a few years before I got married. The best thing I have found is to work on myself. Now that I am doing so a relationship doesn’t matter.