Speaking to professionals about AVRT

Old 09-14-2017, 04:53 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
quat

lol, perhaps endlessly recovered, endless recovery sounds like my AV's sweetest dream
Old 09-14-2017, 08:58 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
quat

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
OMG, You did it! You came up with the e=mc2 of beating addiction and endless recovery! Totally compatible with AVRT.
Just re-read that after the proper amount of coffee, yes beating addiction and endless recovery
Old 09-14-2017, 09:44 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by dwtbd View Post
Originally Posted by GerandTwine
Originally Posted by dwtbd
cut and run, dry
OMG, You did it! You came up with the e=mc2 of beating addiction and endless recovery! Totally compatible with AVRT.
Just re-read that after the proper amount of coffee, yes beating addiction and endless recovery
I couldn't help throwing in a little shifting exercise.
Addiction and endless recovery are the same; are not; are; are not; are; are not; ARE!
Whew. Glad I "cut and ran, dry."
Old 09-17-2017, 11:26 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
You say "...the problem is I failed..." this or that. No, the problem is you are unwilling to acknowledge that you succeeded magnificently in drinking some more for five days, experiencing that wonderful orgasmic deep pleasure, and are now using your wits to make the fallout as minimal as possible.
Nice catch, GT. This a key point, LonelyShadow, because the Beast is a revisionist. It first directs your thinking towards a drink, and then lords it over you as 'proof' of failure and incompetence to abstain.

In doing so, it is subtly directing you to that next drink once again, this time by attacking your self-confidence. You did not fail; you succeeded at completing a simple task. You are in control.