Old 01-02-2016, 03:18 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
Administrator

Time for a new thread:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-9-a.html

D
Old 10-23-2017, 03:39 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  

I just thought I would check in on this rainy morning. It has been a very long time since I logged onto SR. I have remained sober since July 20, 2015. I became fully involved in AA and after a while there just wasn't room in my busy life and recovery for SR. However, I would not have made it to this point had I not started here, and I am so grateful!
Life has been both wonderful and very painful and I have struggled a lot this year as some personal set backs tried to convince me to throw in the towel.
I just know I have only two choices: keep working the program and trust that things will get better, or die.
I seek God constantly throughout my day as my emotions rise and fall. Seeking the help of a higher power was not something I ever thought possible, but with time I came to understand that it is true that no human power can keep me sober. I have stayed sober for over 2 years now and before I started praying for help every day, this alcoholic could not make it past 30 days, and usually not past 2 or 3 days.
Thank you Dee and anyone else who might read this. Y'all got me through a raw and terrifying time and into the rooms of AA.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:51 AM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

HI upwardspiral - Great to hear from you and congrats on your sober time

With that this makes 500 posts so join us here for Part 9
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-9-a.html (Class of July 2015 Part 9)

D