Notices

Yah I am proud

Old 11-02-2005, 12:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Heather

Thumbs up Yah I am proud

I am proud of my self that i have made it past 3 months. I have been tring to stay sobber for the last year and always relapse around the 3rd month. I have just learned to take thinks one day at a time. It's still very hard and I still feel like giving up and throwing in the towel sometimes and going out to get some meth, But i think of my son and i dont.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm an Alcoholic and I know that drinking will only make my life worse. No matter how bad I feel Alcohol will only help me get closer to terminating my own life before my time. Today I stayed sober and today you can stay clean.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lost_in_life
I am proud of my self that i have made it past 3 months. I have been tring to stay sobber for the last year and always relapse around the 3rd month. I have just learned to take thinks one day at a time. It's still very hard and I still feel like giving up and throwing in the towel sometimes and going out to get some meth, But i think of my son and i dont.
I understand what u mean, I also am 3 months clean and am struggling..I just got out of treatment and am lost withthis new life of sobriety..I want life and am thankful for my heartbeating today...however, I tend to forget what brought me here today..I pray everyday for my higher power to take me in her arms and hold me tight.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Old 11-13-2005, 08:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations
Old 11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 90 days! It is a big deal! I just hit 60 days and hopefully, God willing, in 30 days you can congratulate me. I think of my kids also when I feel like slipping. I owe them

Keep it up,
Diana
Old 11-24-2005, 08:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I stay sober for me. I stay sober for my husband. I love him and want my marriage to last forever. I stay sober for my pets. I have a great responsibility to them. I stay sober because my body is a temple and I need to love and care for it. I stay sober because it makes me happy. Life is a smorgsbord of activities. So much to do in so little time. Why waste it drunk?