Notices

Sober Recovery...a God Send!!!

Old 11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
((( ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY )))

Smile Sober Recovery...a God Send!!!

I just found out about SR about three weeks ago. I was simply browsing the web and decided to look under " recovery " and this site came up. I am so glad to have found it. Its like picking up a good book at just the right time. Like they say, everything happens for a reason, and I believe God put SR in my life at just the right time.I will keep everyone from SOBER RECOVERY in my prayers always.
thanks,
Jennifer
Old 12-03-2005, 10:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I agree, Jennifer. I think most of us found this site by "accident". I now believe God led me to it!

Sherry
Old 12-03-2005, 04:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I also stumbled upon this site just surfing the net.I am very grateful to be here.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I came across this site looking for answers. For myself mainly, but also to get answers and help for my ex and my current significant other. Right now, I just feel lost. Like I don't know what to do or where to go with my life. I feel like it's one thing after another and I'm trapped in this circle of pity, hate, and confusion
Old 01-04-2006, 06:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Like others, I was having trouble in recovery and just searching around the web for help. A friend in the AA program told me about SR and I started posting and reading. In June of last year I begain a journal of my trials and tribulations as a recovering Alcoholic/Addict called I'm ALIVE. It has been temporarily suspended but is still available for reading on the Substance Abuse Forum.

Since then, I've began some treatment for depression, those posts are Wellbutrin Effects under Mental Health. I've also unpeeled several layers of the onion, revealing a root cause for my problems as a love obsession, so I'm posting under Relationships about that issue.

SR is a great place for recovery. Please join in and post if the spirit moves you.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I agree guys this is the best thing since A.A and N.A was founded... And I also suffer from Bi-Polar and they have a great mental Health section it covers everthing from a to z.