Notices

Thankfully you were here...

Old 08-18-2005, 09:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Time spent wasted is wasted

Thankfully you were here...

I am a VERY grateful SR member!!

On March 5th, 2005 I stumbled across SR (although I'm sure I read at SR perviously as I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with addiction)

I posted in Nar-Anon first and someone (I am SO sorry I'm not sure the name) from the NA forum sent me a PM and suggested I go to the Newcomers board to introduce myself ~ So I did..

The first person to post and "welcome" me to SR was LuLu70 ((Hugs)) Thank you for being here.

The first person to reply to me on my thread in Nar-Anon was VanessaLee13 ~ thanks so much girl ***(((Hugs)))

My husband was in jail (still is) I was totally unsure what our future held and his addiction had progressed beyond what I could even imagine.... I was obsessing about things he had done and what would "be" and the biggest question of all time "WHY?" ~ I wanted someone to tell me it would all be ok.. it would all work out.. he would be fine... we could be happy again....

I have learned SO much here at SR and I have been attending f2f meetings as well.. I love my Al-Anon group... and I love my group here (you all know who you are) ~ I have grown and learned so much from you all....

((hugs to all of you for being here))
Old 08-21-2005, 10:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Time spent wasted is wasted

Originally Posted by The Other Side
On March 5th, 2005
ahhh, that would be April 5, 2005... oops.... but the rest still stands

((hugs)) TOS