Elder's Meditation - February 24

Old 02-24-2006, 03:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Elder's Meditation - February 24

"But each of us must find out for himself or herself what their gift is, so that they can use it in their life."
--Jimmy Jackson, OJIBWAY

The old people say, everyone has a song to sing. This song is the reason we are on this earth. When we are doing what we came on this earth to do, we know true happiness. How will we know our song? Pray. Ask the Great Mystery, "What is it you want me to do during my stay on earth?" Ask. He will tell you. He will even help you develop yourself to accomplish His mission.

Great Spirit, help me find my song and let me sing it.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I don't believe that we're one big cosmic accident. I truly believe that we are each here for a reason and that when we listen carefully to that little spiritual voice within us, our path will be revealed and we will be led.

Sometimes I feel driven, by my dreams and by my instincts, and that is when I feel purpose. When I am not certain which path I need to take, I find that just taking quiet time, being still and nurturing my spirit, and when I am patient, the answers will come.

Hugs
Ann
Old 02-24-2006, 05:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've never found myself particularly gifted, but I think that's a blessing - it's taught me to work hard and to learn how to seek out damn cool teachers!!

I guess that's my gift if anything - knowing I can learn and knowing how.