The Real Deal

Old 02-24-2006, 03:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The Real Deal

Today is the real deal. Everything that is your life is focused on the moment that is right now.

The opportunities are enormous and the implications profound. The possibilities stretch out in every direction.

Today is a stunningly fertile ground for beauty and creativity. Today brings never before seen opportunities for experience and for life.

Open your eyes to the magnificence of this day. Open your heart to the incredible possibilities for expressing life in this moment.

Go beyond merely wondering what it would be like to be fully alive and to touch your most treasured dreams. Today, right now, you can choose to live the reality of your highest values.

This day is as real as it gets, as real as real can be. Live it now, and live it with all the richness and joy you can imagine.

-- Ralph Marston
Old 02-24-2006, 05:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Today, right now, you can choose to live the reality of your highest values.
That's what I think of as self respect, to respect my values in my actions. Each new day or minute gives me a new chance to increase my self respect - whatever it was or wasn't in the past, the relevent part to me is what self respect I show NOW and to aim to have it grow.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Amen, Equus. Being true to ourselves and our dreams can make a wonderful difference in the confidence and respect we have for our future.

Today is a stunningly fertile ground for beauty and creativity. Today brings never before seen opportunities for experience and for life.
About 6 weeks ago I gave notice at my job because I was ready to take a giant step and just look for something that was right for ME, and to have time to chase a few dreams I have neglected.

Today is my first day as a "free woman" and I am excited in anticipation of just seeing what life is preparing to hand me. That quote just made me smile and say "See Ann? Life is good."

Hugs
Ann