Pets

Old 02-09-2005, 12:35 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

... any one else?

Old 02-09-2005, 03:55 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Here's my furbabies!!

These are my babies. On the left we have Bi-Polar Bear a white lab. She is mostly white, with a little blonde to her. We call her Polar, and she is a 52 pound wrecking ball!! Solid as a rock and alllll muscle. She's a big goofball and I absolutely adore her.

On the right, we have Racer aka (Raceario, Racy, RacyRace King Racy) He is my little black beauty. He rules this place, and keeps the dog in line. He also has every single one of us wrapped around his paw. My husband is a notorious cat hater, yet, he is always walking around the house with King Racy perched on his shoulders talking baby talk to this feline.

The cool thing about them, and why I think they were meant to be together is the share a birthday, May 23 2004. They were meant to be mine, and I can't imagine my life without them right now. :heart:
Old 02-27-2005, 06:58 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

My dog "Bo" always knows how to make me laugh.If we are going for a walk I can ask him "where are my shoes?" he will point to them with his paw.Then I ask "where is my jacket?" same thing.He will nudge it with his nose.The I will ask "where is your leash?" He will take me to it.(even when I hide it he finds it)So,just a while ago he was out in the back yard.I decided I would surprise him with a walk.However,I already had my shoes and jacket on.He saw that through the back door when I walked into the kitchen.He started howling and jumping up and down.I opened the door and he ran straight for his leash.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:29 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Good boy, Bo!

My youngest, Boo, just turned one a couple of weeks ago. He gets so excited for our walks that sometimes after I put the leash on him he bites it and carries it himself, as if to say--come on, come on, hurry up! Sometimes he trys to carry my oldest boy's leash and you should see the look he gives him. Withering!

Dogs are so smart and funny and wonderful. We are so very blessed to have them in our lives.

phinny
Old 02-28-2005, 01:35 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Dogs are great.We had a stuffed toy bunny rabbit we bought for Bo to play with.One day I put the leash on the toy rabbit pretending I was gonna take it for a walk.Bo went nuts.He didnt like seeing his leash on that bunny.Next time I saw the bunny he was destroyed.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:52 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

This is Dylan[URL=http://img28.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img28&image=amdilly6sy.jpg][IMG]http

well I just tried to load a pik of Dylan my chocolate lab.....lets see if it worked...
Old 03-03-2005, 08:01 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

dylan[URL=http://img139.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img139&image=amdilly3gq.jpg][IMG]http://img

ok, somebody tell me how to do this! (an idiots guide?)
Old 03-04-2005, 05:00 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
cj.
Mending

This is Prince Charming. He is 5 years old. He came to me as a gift from a former sponsee who was moving out of town and couldn't take all her dogs with her. He has been one of the best gifts I have received in my recovery.

I would have posted his picture a lot sooner, but I haven't been able to replace my digital pics after the computer crashed last summer. I finally got to borrow my Mom's camera to take some replacement photos. As you can see, Prince Charming is a little scruffy with his winter coat. He will be going to the groomer later this week and I will post another picture when I can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Picture 019x125.jpg (2.9 KB, 738 views)
Old 03-04-2005, 07:24 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

He's a wiggly dog and the chicks love him
H
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC00407.jpg (10.1 KB, 764 views)
Old 03-04-2005, 08:24 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by clancy!
ok, somebody tell me how to do this! (an idiots guide?)
(((Clancy)))I just found this cute little guy wondering around here at SR. Does he look familiar? Anyway,your not an idiot.Just copy/pasting the wrong link.Use "Hotlink for forums 1"
Old 03-04-2005, 08:31 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
anyone who ever had a dream

Oh my god, I absolutely adore my dog!!

I've never been attached to a dog before. But I would actually cry if something happened to my puppy. She's always there, always, and she's affectionate and sweet. Which is funny, because she's a pure-bred Rottweiller, but she's the cutest and most loveable dog ever. Her name's Roxie.

She's really good, too. I never have to raise my voice at her, ever. We have a close bond ... when I'm upset, she'll come lick my face and try to play with me and cheer me up.

Old 03-04-2005, 08:45 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AllThatGlitters
We have a close bond ... when I'm upset, she'll come lick my face and try to play with me and cheer me up.

Dogs are great.My dog Bo knows when Im down and he is always there for me too.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:41 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

AW,T2S, YOU FOUND HIM!!! jeez that dog is so naughty, always running off! He was supposed to be on his best behavior at SR too!! Thanks a million, im so tickled to see him!where was he? not running amok in in the girls room I hope....paulie will be after him with her skillet if so! good job you are good with pooches!
Old 03-04-2005, 10:48 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Actually when I found him he was just outside the women room.Bo was with him and they were surrounded by a bunch of ladies giving them all this attention.They both seemed to be having a good time.Bo says to tell Dylan he wants to go chasing the ladies again real soon.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:15 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Time2Surrender
*** says to tell Dylan he wants to go chasing the ladies again real soon.
Bo certainly does have a way with the ladies. It's 'cause he is irrisistable.

Good, Bo. You can hang around with us anytime.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:38 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

I just told Bo and he is laying here by me wagging his tail.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:48 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

Hope this works.This isn't actually one of my pets...it's my mom's. He's a Border Collie...so smart and so cute. His name is Skelig (that's gaelic for "rock"). Long story.

Now, he would look even cuter if it wasn't for the demon-dog eyes!

oops nevermind
Old 03-08-2005, 10:55 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

This is B.S.!!!!!

I just saw this on the news and I cant believe it.Legalized Cat Hunting I cant believe they are even considering this.Please take a moment and go to this site to post a comment.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:26 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Late stage optimist

Two Dalmatians. I did not figure out how to make the pictures small enough to post, but they are Molly and Marnie. 10 years old each. Cute as all git out, still act like puppies (at least when they want food). They look like they are maybe 5 years old. Greatest dogs I have ever had as companions. Smartest ones I've had the pleasure to share my home with.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:58 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

I am so sad...

I cant find my fur baby! My cat Sammy has been missing a day and a half now.I am so afraid he is out there hurt and I cant find him.I have looked all over the neighborhood.I think only prayers will bring my gato home now.Please say some. Thanks, Trish