Notices

To TXRed Husband, Fr. Julia

Old 07-30-2001, 02:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Julia

Post To TXRed Husband, Fr. Julia

TXRed Husband:

How are you doing. You haven't posted in a few days, so I wondered if everything was o.k.

Me, I'm just hanging in there, doing the one-day-at-a-time deal.

I don't feel so physically ill, but I still feel like I have no energy, or interest in anything. I think I'm grieving for my drug.

I like my meetings and I have a good sponsor, a loving and supportive husband, and a special daughter and son. I try to focus on these things when I start feeling bad.

Julia

Old 07-31-2001, 02:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Txred

Julia,

The last time I saw my husband was about 14 hours ago. I did get a text message from him at 5:15 this morning saying he was checking into a rehab this morning. Looks like we are going to go through this again. I just hope he sticks with a program, any program, this time.

Txred

Old 08-06-2001, 02:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
txredhusband

Just got back and getting ready to head to Court for drug charges. Thanks for caring enough to ask about me. I'll write more later when I get back from Court. Maybe things will be better this time now that I'm going to be Court mandated to take drug tests and if I fail I'll face going to the State Penn. Thanks again, bye.........
Txredhusband

Old 08-06-2001, 07:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Julia

TxRed Husband:

It's good to hear your still here. Sounds like your dealing with some serious stuff. I'm on three year probation because of a drug related incident, which is one of the reason's I'm really trying to get serious about my recovery. I know I don't want to do jail time, and be away from my family and daughter.

TxRed,

If you read this I hope you are holding up. I know it is not easy dealing with a addict. I don't know where I would have ended up if it weren't for my husband.

Julia

Old 08-07-2001, 07:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Txred

Julia,

I am holding up okay. My husband also got 3 years probation. He started a new job today in Austin and it appears it's one he will really like. He said to tell you thanks for the support and that he will write when he gets a chance. This job has him working 12 hours days, which will at least keep his mind busy with work and not much time to wonder.
I know the wonderful man under that addiction and I know he wants to beat this. I have taken precautions as necessary to protect the kids and I, but my love for him is unconditional.
Txred